Future Events Why Sanji will fight King

Will sanji fight king

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Drake isnt the one destroying his force tho is he...

The amount of anger he shows to Drake in comparison to Sanji is crazy.
Hyo only defeated the miwarigumi who were orochi's man if queen really hates drake he would have attacked him, but you will use whatever to try and pretend like sanji will fight king, i get it.

Hyo only defeated the miwarigumi who were orochi's man if queen really hates drake he would have attacked him, but you will use whatever to try and pretend like sanji will fight king, i get it.
Queen literally said Hyou will take out the whole floor. Queen only attacked Hyou cause he was a threat to his plan not because he hated him. Marco was his focus at that point.

He stole Sanji and Jinbe opponent.
You can't create a guy that fights relying so much on his CoO and that uses a power you can free yourself from only with water and then ignore everything you built up and let him fight Luffy hoping no one is going to say anything.
Yes, this is the hurt I’m talking about.
Well, the last chapter removed King v Marco from the table. Unless Marco has something up his sleeve (not shown during MF...?) he's already used too much stamina to take on King in a 1v1.

At this point if Zoro doesn't face him there aren't many people available...

There is Yamato and then Sanji.
Absolutely no one is fresh, so there’s no reason to rule Marco out of fighting King in a 1 vs 1 cause he’s a bit tired- especially not after a fight where Marco had the upper hand in a 2 vs 1.

Is it going to feature highlights such as “they both wear black”, “aesthetically pleasing” and “Sanji doesn’t care about Germa 66” in it?
(I just realised I cant be asked.)

But I mean how is that different to Queen wears lipstick = he is an Okama, or Queen and Sanji both fight with tech, or Queen and Sanji both like Hiyori. Not that I was gonna use anything that you suggested, just was gonna use the plot narrative Oda has written.

Didn’t you see Marco rushing and hoping choppernfinish soon so he can stop fighting king and queen
I see Marco doing very well in a 2 vs 1, but ultimately saying he can’t hope to defeat them both.

Enter Sanji, who can save the day by taking on Queen, who has a lingering plot thread with Sanji’s father that has yet to be explored.

One of the big complaints about Marco vs King has been “we already know Marco is stronger”, well, there you go. There’s the nerf. Marco’s gonna be beaten up, having fought in a 2 vs 1 (3 vs 1) before Sanji (and Chopper, to a lesser extent) save the day and free him up for King.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
I see Marco doing very well in a 2 vs 1, but ultimately saying he can’t hope to defeat them both.

Enter Sanji, who can save the day by taking on Queen, who has a lingering plot thread with Sanji’s father that has yet to be explored.

One of the big complaints about Marco vs King has been “we already know Marco is stronger”, well, there you go. There’s the nerf. Marco’s gonna be beaten up, having fought in a 2 vs 1 (3 vs 1) before Sanji (and Chopper, to a lesser extent) save the day and free him up for King.
Marco also said to queen I’m your opponent

Absolutely no one is fresh, so there’s no reason to rule Marco out of fighting King in a 1 vs 1 cause he’s a bit tired- especially not after a fight where Marco had the upper hand in a 2 vs 1.
Marco's strength comes from being able to regenerate after any attack. He can be reckless, he doesn't bother with dodging and takes a lot of hits.
If Marco is getting closer to his regeneration limits, he has already passed his peak strength and soon he is going to become weaker and weaker over time way faster than King (or Queen) would.

You have yet to explain why Sanji magically appears, even though he has no interest in Queen, doesnt know of Marco's existence nor of him being here and hasnt been set-up to be within this plotline. Why would Sanji spend this chap deciding on whether to go to Momo or the Scabbards....if he will randomly just appear and attack Queen, for no reason.

You have yet to explain why Sanji magically appears, even though he has no interest in Queen, doesnt know of Marco's existence nor of him being here and hasnt been set-up to be within this plotline. Why would Sanji spend this chap deciding on whether to go to Momo or the Scabbards....if he will randomly just appear and attack Queen, for no reason.
Why would I need to explain that? He’ll be there because the plot will lead to it. Same way you think the plot will magically lead to Sanji vs King, despite the fact King and Queen are in the exact same situation and location right now.

Shades of “Zoro can’t go to the roof, he’s stuck on the live floor while the others go up the tower!” here. The plot will develop naturally. Sanji isn’t a static character, neither is Yamato and Momo. They’re both still moving to their final destination here.

Hell, for all we know next chapter King could order Queen to leave Marco to him and go hunt down Momo, leading to Sanji vs Queen. That would be entirely in character for King, who just ordered the Beast Pirates to go after the Scabbards because he’s too busy to do it.

Major L to Marco vs King camp

With Queen in his team and now Perospero joining, a solo Marco vs King fight never existed and wont exist lmao. He'll be tag teamed on and raped.

Not that Oda didnt show it 3 times that Marco isnt the one to defeat King, you guys from the M v K camp never listened. Oh well lmao:kayneshrug:

King has dogshit portrayal at this point Sanji beating him isnt that great of an achievement.

Why would I need to explain that? He’ll be there because the plot will lead to it. Same way you think the plot will magically lead to Sanji vs King, despite the fact King and Queen are in the exact same situation and location right now.

Shades of “Zoro can’t go to the roof, he’s stuck on the live floor while the others go up the tower!” here. The plot will develop naturally. Sanji isn’t a static character, neither is Yamato and Momo. They’re both still moving to their final destination here.

Hell, for all we know next chapter King could order Queen to leave Marco to him and go hunt down Momo, leading to Sanji vs Queen. That would be entirely in character for King, who just ordered the Beast Pirates to go after the Scabbards because he’s too busy to do it.
Queen doesnt take orders from King. Nor will he leave the fight since he hates Marco. Plus his entire Oni plot is here. Queen cares about the live floor as well and thats why he was pissed Hyou was gonna take everyone out. Queen isnt leaving this area. There many reasons he wouldnt. So unless Sanji comes here, Sanji vs Queen wont happen.
Post automatically merged:

King has dogshit portrayal at this point Sanji beating him isnt that great of an achievement.
How is that dogshit potrayal ? He is not using Hybrid or his DF. Whilst Marco is. Nothing dogshit about it. He's being nerfed by plot to not go all out since his hybrid is being saved dfor his opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.