Future Events Why Sanji will fight King

Will sanji fight king

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Queen: a fat and ugly guy with no neck and who is a walking gag. Don't get me wrong, he is the best new character in Wano, the most interesting one and he is as strong as King, or just a bit below him, but he doesn't fit Sanji's style at all.
I kinda disagree. Pretty often Sanji faces the goofy member from the opposing group. Back at Ennies Lobby, he faced Jyabura, who tried convincing Sanji mid-fight that he was Robin's brother. He fought Absalom at Thriller Bark, the animal-Frankenstein looking pervert and at Fishman Island, he fought the child-like Wadatsumi. Queen fits right in, in my opinion with Sanji's usual opponents.

I kinda disagree. Pretty often Sanji faces the goofy member from the opposing group. Back at Ennies Lobby, he faced Jyabura, who tried convincing Sanji mid-fight that he was Robin's brother. He fought Absalom at Thriller Bark, the animal-Frankenstein looking pervert and at Fishman Island, he fought the child-like Wadatsumi. Queen fits right in, in my opinion with Sanji's usual opponents.
this why you da goat man

I Haven't seen it in that angle but you could be right.
Queen being the ' goofiest'' fits with the formula used very often:
- Mr.2 Goofy af
- Jyabura not the goofiest but Goofier than the other two (Lucci, Kaku) although Kaku had some funny scenes as well.
- Absalom (lol)
- Wadatsumi (lol)

Still think it's going to be Jack (because I would reaaaaally love to see the matchup) but you gave me something to think about :)

I maybe repeating myself but you my friend are a breath of fresh air in here <3

Sanji has way more fans. If he didn't fight King, he would fight one between:
1) Queen: a fat and ugly guy with no neck and who is a walking gag. Don't get me wrong, he is the best new character in Wano, the most interesting one and he is as strong as King, or just a bit below him, but he doesn't fit Sanji's style at all.
2) Jack: a walking L that didn't achieve anything in 200 chapters and that is the only enemy, alongside Apoo, who was already defeated in Onigashima.
He is obviously a monster but certainly not the best opponent to hype a character without him low diffing Jack.

If popularity counts, Sanji should be the one getting King, not Marco.
If the "seemingly weaker guy defeats the stronger one after a PU/realisation" dynamic counts, Sanji should be the one getting King.
if plot counts, Sanji should be the one getting King since he pissed him off so much:kayneshrug:
Marco defeating King is boring. Theres no stakes cause we already know Marco has a good chance at beating him. Idk why people seriously want this matchup. It's literally writing fights scenes 101

Sanji hasn't had so many real 1 vs 1.
Kuroobi was a serious guy, Mr 2 tried to trick him various times and Jabura once.
I don't see a real pattern.
King can be the NW Kuroobi.

The only thing those three have in common is being martial artists (Fishman Karate, Newkama Kenpo, Tekkai Kenpo).

Swordsmanship is a martial art and King uses kicks too.:goyea:
Queen might be a Sumo wrestler at best, Sumo wrestling against a flying opponent that has propulsions too:whitepress:

Absalom, Wadatsumi, Duval and so on were scrubs.

Last edited:
Sanji v Queen is also what I find more likely to occur. The question is, shall it be a 1 on 1 however. I find Drake v Queen pretty matching from a plot perspective either and I would not call it bad writing if the 2v1 occurred.

i don't think so.
even if he did king is trash , and sanji should have mid dif dealing with him.
while katakuri was able to no dif ichiji and bypass both his RS and exoskeleton, king didn't even hurt sanji.
queen makes more sense not from strength perspective but from it being another luffy vs don chinjao situation. knowin that queen identified sanji as judge's son.

I Haven't seen it in that angle but you could be right.
Queen being the ' goofiest'' fits with the formula used very often:
- Mr.2 Goofy af
- Jyabura not the goofiest but Goofier than the other two (Lucci, Kaku) although Kaku had some funny scenes as well.
- Absalom (lol)
- Wadatsumi (lol)

Still think it's going to be Jack (because I would reaaaaally love to see the matchup) but you gave me something to think about :)

I maybe repeating myself but you my friend are a breath of fresh air in here <3
Thanks for the compliment. I wouldn't even mind Sanji vs Jack, both deserve a full-on fight but I'd prefer Queen as Sanji's opponents.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji v Queen is also what I find more likely to occur. The question is, shall it be a 1 on 1 however. I find Drake v Queen pretty matching from a plot perspective either and I would not call it bad writing if the 2v1 occurred.
Yeah 2v1 would make sense, it's all about what Oda chooses to go with in the new chapters. Drake has beef with Queen, Queen has reasons to go after Drake and Sanji. Drake vs Apoo probably won't be the last we see of Drake regardless of how that's resolved so him facing Queen with Sanji would work just fine.

People has to realize that King is the best fighter outside the 2 Yonko in the war, and Sanji is the best fighter outside the SNs, Marco and Scabbards in the war...

There's no reason for this not to happen... And to think that Zoro is already fighting above, Oda has to give Sanji the next best guy available...

People has to realize that King is the best fighter outside the 2 Yonko in the war, and Sanji is the best fighter outside the SNs, Marco and Scabbards in the war...

There's no reason for this not to happen... And to think that Zoro is already fighting above, Oda has to give Sanji the next best guy available...
Yamato and Marco say hi.
They are part of the non-rooftop I simply mean.
Sanji has a lot to prove himself before being put above their level.

Status
Not open for further replies.