Future Events Why Sanji will fight King

Will sanji fight king

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both King and Queen got right back up, where are you getting they're nerfed? Ancient zoans also heal faster.
If Pero triple team Marco, this is probably the last chapter he attacks them.
Wrong.

They aren't Tori Tori models, their regeneration capabilities have quite more limitations in comparison. Then why was Jack covered in bendages.

Jinbei and Whoswho are fighting because Jinbei stayed behind to hold Whoswho and his goons in order for Luffy to keep moving.
The "behind the mask" thing was thrown there. Didn't have any setup prior. "lmao"?
How the fuck is this the same thing?
And even if it is, why two different characters need to have the same kind of "connection" to their enemies? Is there a rule about that?
Dude fought Kuroobi just because.
Dude fought Mr2 because he was chasing Vivi.
Dude fought Jabura just because he needed to step up and save Usopp.
Dude fought Absalom to rescue Nami. With the invisibility gag.
Dude fought Wadatsumi because he made Nami fall.
Never this "weird ass past connection to someone he knew" was necessary.

I'm NOT saying it can't happen. What I'm saying is that it is a weak ass "setup".
Past connection is not solidifying the match-up, but it gives more concrete evidence than just a simple clash. If Oda hadn't made that connection between Jinbei and Who's Who, 99% of people here would think that Who's Who is just a temporary match-up for Jinbei. But one random line and bam, Jinbei is like 90% locked with Who's Who. Because the connection needs "pay-off". Oda is not gonna give a "throw-a-way" line like "I know your past" or "I know you are the son of Judge" for it to never mentioned again later in the story.
Heck, even Queen mentioning Zoro has pay-off, with Zoro scaring the fuck out of Queen.
So all and all, the whole Judge's son has to come back again.
And clashing once means little, even Izou clashed with King.....
So, i'm not claiming that Sanji will fight King, or Queen, or Jack. But still, "Judge's Son" is still a better evidence than "clashing once".

Poll sums it all up.

A first mate is not gonna waste his time with a gag character that he already neg diffed and pushed through several buildings with a no name attack and who only survived because of his dad's tech.

There's a lot we have yet to see from King like his bounty and ethnic background, and I can bet you bread that none of that it's going to be revealed against Simpji. No matter how hard his stans try to push that narrative.

First mates face other first mates or go after the main antagonist, not the 3rd/4th stronger in his respective crew.

J

Jo_Ndule

A continuation from WCI:

Sanji vs Ichiji, Judge, Katakuri, Snack, Peros, Daifuku, Oven, King
WCI isn't Wano ... it wasn't a typical arc like Wano or DR.
King isn't Katakuri ... he's not the main fight for Luffy or conqueror.
He fought judge and niji,( yonji offscreen )
Clashed Daifuku and oven
Post automatically merged:

Chopper when on fire with phoenix flames said “the fire’s at just the right temperature to hold back the virus.”

It’s magic fire that burns but doesn’t hurt people, and gives off heat. Bad matchup for Perospero
Marco's fire won't burn candy. It doesn't burn anything or anyone.

Oda said it many times in sbs and Manga.

Only normal fire is a counter to Peros candy powers

WCI isn't Wano ... it wasn't a typical arc like Wano or DR.
King isn't Katakuri ... he's not the main fight for Luffy or conqueror.
He fought judge and niji,( yonji offscreen )
Clashed Daifuku and oven
You know what I mean hy fighting them. Actually defeating them in a full fight that's how Sanji fans expected his arc in WCi. Stpp playing dumb

Sanji fanboys are fucking dumb

Queen just so happened to know Judge and Oda will never adress it because Sanji has to fight King. Talk about being delusional :sanmoji:

J

Jo_Ndule

You know what I mean hy fighting them. Actually defeating them in a full fight that's how Sanji fans expected his arc in WCi. Stpp playing dumb
The arc wasn't about sanji beating anyone
Even Luffy wasn't supposed to fight Katakuri,
Oda changed plans.
Not even Jinbei beat any Veteran at WCI while he is here to beat a Flyer.

WCI was about character development
Preparing luffy for Next stage by beating kata to be above YCS
Giving Sanji FS so that he could be YC level.
Etc...

Wrong.

They aren't Tori Tori models, their regeneration capabilities have quite more limitations in comparison. Then why was Jack covered in bendages.
Bird fruit? Guessing you mean Marco, I'm not saying they recover as fast as Marco, just that they got right back up after he smacked them around, they're not nerfed at all...
Jack has a better case to being nerfed since he was down after also getting smacked around but he's battle crazy, he never stops.

Poll sums it all up.

A first mate is not gonna waste his time with a gag character that he already neg diffed and pushed through several buildings with a no name attack and who only survived because of his dad's tech.

There's a lot we have yet to see from King like his bounty and ethnic background, and I can bet you bread that none of that it's going to be revealed against Simpji. No matter how hard his stans try to push that narrative.

First mates face other first mates or go after the main antagonist, not the 3rd/4th stronger in his respective crew.
You're confused.
Kat, King and Marco aren't first mates, they're commanders.
Zoro and Rayleigh are first mates/ vice captains, they're a different breed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.