Questions & Mysteries Why the fuck is Luffy not using advcoc

It is one thing if g5 is unlimited and he can use it all day, but it is not yet he doesn't use advcoc to give himself the edge.

If he was fighting someone like lucci who is far weaker than him it is understandable to not use advcoc since he can easily beat lucci before he runs out of g5 but against an admiral why the hell did he not use it, rather he waited till he had one attack left before he used advcoc that easily put down kizaru, like he could have used it in the first 5 minutes and easily won the fight but no I would rather wait till I am immobile so I can be a burden to everyone.

At this point I am tired of this pointless time limit that oda gives fluffy, just don't make him this strong if you want to create some tensions it is not like fluffy won't still win the fight at the end of the day

Because with Kizaru he needed to wait until he found an opening to hit Kizaru otherwise he’d just tire himself out more which is why he used it with white star gun. If he used it earlier he would’ve tired himself out faster without ever finding an opening in Kizarus defense to land a critical blow.

Because with Kizaru he needed to wait until he found an opening to hit Kizaru otherwise he’d just tire himself out more which is why he used it with white star gun. If he used it earlier he would’ve tired himself out faster without ever finding an opening in Kizarus defense to land a critical blow.
why did he need an opening he could have just spammed advcoc punches instead of regular punches it is not like he did not land punches prior to wsg

no where does it say or show that fluffy tires himself when using advcoc

why did he need an opening he could have just spammed advcoc punches instead of regular punches it is not like he did not land punches prior to wsg

no where does it say or show that fluffy tires himself when using advcoc
Because Kizarus defense is too good. Luffys punches weren’t doing anything and coating all those punches in CoC would just tire him out quicker without knowing whether they’d actually get through Kizarus defenses.

And because haki in general uses energy?

Well soon he will used it, and if it will be still uneffective on Gorosei Younko fans will be doomed

But I actually believe Luffy used it all time, that was just Oda was lazy to draw sparks

Because AdvCoc is a stupid power up. It's supposed to be super rare, so when a character with Acoc fights one without it(because you can't give it to everyone) they can't use it. Luffy and Zoro huffing and puffing against Seraphim and never using it demonstrates that perfectly.
This

Because Kizarus defense is too good. Luffys punches weren’t doing anything and coating all those punches in CoC would just tire him out quicker without knowing whether they’d actually get through Kizarus defenses.

And because haki in general uses energy?
kizaru defense is good but not good enough to block advcoc attacks cause when just one named advcoc attack landed he was koed
Post automatically merged:

Well soon he will used it, and if it will be still uneffective on Gorosei Younko fans will be doomed

But I actually believe Luffy used it all time, that was just Oda was lazy to draw sparks
did zoro use advcoc against lucci

kizaru defense is good but not good enough to block advcoc attacks cause when just one named advcoc attack landed he was koed
He was never KOed and that was an attack that he didn’t get a chance to block because Luffy hit him when he found an opening

Are you just assuming that would happen to a Kizaru who put up a block or that Kizaru with his speed wouldn’t just dodge it?

He was never KOed and that was an attack that he didn’t get a chance to block because Luffy hit him when he found an opening

Are you just assuming that would happen to a Kizaru who put up a block or that Kizaru with his speed wouldn’t just dodge it?
what do you mean a chance to block, kizaru cleary saw the attack coming and couldn't do anything. the questing of the thread is that why did fluffy not use wsg or a similar attack at the beginning of the fight instead of waiting till he ran out of g5

I think the reason he didn't just dodge is because it was, y'know, too fast.
And because Kizaru literally didn’t know an attack was coming? He even looked confused as to what Luffy was doing right before the attack happened.

Again, Luffy was smart in this fight; not wasting energy until he could find an opportune time to strike a critical blow. The idea that he could do this at any time despite those two fighting offscreen for quite a while doesn’t make sense.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
It's plot. You have to accept these things sometimes otherwise you look for holes in everything. Vegapunk already accepted that Egghead is going to be destroyed, so why didn't gear 5 just pick up everyone and put them on the ship to fuck off and then use bajrang gun? Why didnt he just stretch directly over the water and dunk kizaru and saturn in instead of tossing them? Why didn't he or Zoro use coc coating on the seraphim?

You can't have characters always make the most logical choice all the time because then the story is boring