General & Others Why the orange zodiac is perfect for Zoro/Mihawk

The orange zodiac lowkey has the potential to be a perfect opponent and foil for zoro/mihawk

As for why it’s starts off with luffy

Imo the 4 emperors specifically shanks, kaido, big mom, and Blackbeard and the 3 admirals specifically akainu, kizaru, and aokiji are important for luffy to fight and beat on his journey to become pirate king. Even if they get beat by others before or even after luffy I still think he’ll eventually fight all of them

As the for the other admiral and emperors imo that’s free game. With none of of them being a necessary fight for luffy

That’s where cross guild comes into play. Them being an emperor crew that honestly isn’t that relevant to luffy himself

If he were to fight anyone in the crew it’d have to be mihawk but that’s pretty unnecessary especially when there’s someone way more fitting to fight him in zoro
It’ll basically be Zoro’s emperor battle with mihawk not technically being an emperor
The way I see it going

• Usopp vs buggy: fame
    • I think usopp has the biggest chance to become the vice captain of the crew and even his own captain after. Plus luffy/shanks best friends
  • Zoro vs mihawk: power
    • While not an emperor it gives zoro a top tier fight. Zoro will become wss taking the title from mihawk kinda like luffy took kaido’s emperor title
  • Nami vs crocodile: wealth
    • The brains of the group planning out their journeys. Plus both might be women…

As for the other admiral and zodiac in general I honestly don’t think it’s necessary for luffy to fight them either
Imo fujitora and ryokugyu are 100% fighting law and kid

• Both groups of luffy kid law and kizaru ryokugyu fujitora represent a monkey bull and tiger
  • 3 billion captain trio
  • Kid and ryokugyu both make giant constructs and focus on grappling. Law and fujitora combine their fruit and sword skills and control their surroundings

The orange zodiac could be another situation similar to mihawk. Them being comparable to admirals just without the title
So same way mihawk will be his emperor fight without actually being an emperor the orange zodiac will be his admiral fight without actually being an admiral

As for extra stuff I would personally like from the orange zodiac which is honestly just a wish list lol
  1. Zoan users either they themselves and/or their weapon (sword) eats it
  2. A swordswoman
  3. Maybe they can be tied to mihawk. Like why he doesn’t trust most people and why he became a marine hunter

I’m not even saying anything negative about zoro or mihawk so I don’t get why people are pretending to be hurt
:sanmoji:

Zoro vs mihawk can be zoro’s emperor fight despite the fact he isn’t technically one
Zoro vs the orange zodiac can be zoro’s admiral fight despite them technically not being one

I’m not even saying anything negative about zoro or mihawk so I don’t get why people are pretending to be hurt

Zoro vs mihawk can be zoro’s emperor fight despite the fact he isn’t technically one
Zoro vs the orange zodiac can be zoro’s admiral fight despite them technically not being one
You said usopp has the greatest chance of being vice captain . Re read the story you derelict

You said usopp has the greatest chance of being vice captain . Re read the story you derelict
That’s only because he does
:kayneshrug:
That’s not even the main point of the thread at all

“With how much he bluffs his way to the top and with his lies coming true it wouldn't even be too too crazy. We had sogeking and now god usopp. The only thing i can see being an even bigger deal to usopp himself is the wg thinking he's the vice captain. If he ends up leading the grand fleet by the end with his 8,000+ man army even better. If he ends up getting conquerors too 🛀

Their are obvious stronger strawhats especially with usopp likley to stay the weakest. As well as other strawhats with more experience leading with jinbe and brook being vice captains in the past even. Leading their crews after their captains passing. But either way it would be really cool if usopp got the title. Plus he's luffy's bestfriend

Brook birthday April 3rd - vice captain
Jimbe birthday April 2nd - vice captain
Usopp birthday April 1st -
:endthis:

That’s only because he does
:kayneshrug:
That’s not even the main point of the thread at all

“With how much he bluffs his way to the top and with his lies coming true it wouldn't even be too too crazy. We had sogeking and now god usopp. The only thing i can see being an even bigger deal to usopp himself is the wg thinking he's the vice captain. If he ends up leading the grand fleet by the end with his 8,000+ man army even better. If he ends up getting conquerors too 🛀

Their are obvious stronger strawhats especially with usopp likley to stay the weakest. As well as other strawhats with more experience leading with jinbe and brook being vice captains in the past even. Leading their crews after their captains passing. But either way it would be really cool if usopp got the title. Plus he's luffy's bestfriend

Brook birthday April 3rd - vice captain
Jimbe birthday April 2nd - vice captain
Usopp birthday April 1st -
:endthis:
Zoro is the only one that can ever play that role . You are a derelict