Break Week Why the Sanji downplay is stupid and pathetic!!!

Fight with Queen was horrible but I agree you don't need Ryou for that. Maybe Sanji find out his armament haki has a limit to where he can hotter his leg and increase his speed where Ryou would make necessary to go beyond that limit.

How you are conclunding Admirals don't have CoC?
We never saw Admirals going all out besides Akainu who was clashing almost equally against a CoC(and ACoC) user so we can safely argue that Akainu also has ACoC(not only CoC).
But we saw Sanji going all out and not showing any Ryou.
Assuming Sanji doesn't have ryou, he can still increase the flame temperature and AP
Ryou is not the standard. Sanji's Ifrit is better than it
I don't think Sanji will have CoC, let alone it is not the standard of the strong
I can also say that Sanji didn't go all out. Did you see the hell memory of the state of Ifrit?

As I promised, welcome to my biggest thread of 2020. Hope you folks have a great holidays and spend time with your family and friends. Now, in this thread, I will debunking all the Sanji "downplay" that has been going on lately and I hope this thread won't get ruined like all the other threads did.

Disclaimer: I'm not a Sanji fan or a Sanji wanker, I'm more like a Sanji defender so don't come in this thread and be like "Oh Sanji fans are delusional, oh Sanji fans getting headcanon out of their asses, Sanji fans eating crayons everyday, etc."

That's all being said, let's get going now shall we? :)

Section 1:

Part 1: "Sanji doesn't have Ryou or CoC"

Me:
2022 in less than 30 minutes and still no CoC....but keep talking SFX and stuff

WTF is this thread? Is not us but Oda downplaying Sanji. He doesn't have CoC or ryou learned at Wano(barrier/weapon haki and internal damage). Simple like that.
Ryou = Armament Haki in Wano. Just like how Observation Haki is referred as "Mantra" in Skypiea.
sanji wasn't using haki on that panel against drake official coloration shows it
Aye cool. Cuz I got confused on why Sanji needed haki just to get away from Drake.
Sanji isn't a conqueror and never will be. In fact, I don't think we would even be having this conversation if Zoro never unlocked CoC and it was never heavily foreshadowed that he would.

Sanji is a cook, that is his dream. What does a cook do? They serve other people

argument over
Damn, I didn't know Luffy was a conqueror despite his dream is to be the freest man on the sea. I didn't know Katakuri was a conqueror despite his dream is to protect his family. I didn't know Whitebeard and Big Mom was conquerors despite their dreams is to have a family.
Zoro D Goat is one of the best members here even though sometimes I dislike him:doffytroll:

But it was entertaining and fun to read this thread
:cheers:
LOL, what did I do for you to dislike me?

I didn't downplay any Admirals did I?

But thanks for taking your time.

Ryou = Armament Haki in Wano. Just like how Observation Haki is referred as "Mantra" in Skypiea.

Aye cool. Cuz I got confused on why Sanji needed haki just to get away from Drake.

Damn, I didn't know Luffy was a conqueror despite his dream is to be the freest man on the sea. I didn't know Katakuri was a conqueror despite his dream is to protect his family. I didn't know Whitebeard and Big Mom was conquerors despite their dreams is to have a family.

LOL, what did I do for you to dislike me?

I didn't downplay any Admirals did I?

But thanks for taking your time.
*sigh*

Luffy wants to be pirate king

WB and BM were both emperors

Kata is minister of his own island and next in line to be king of totland.

sanji is the king of nothing

Assuming Sanji doesn't have ryou, he can still increase the flame temperature and AP
Ryou is not the standard. Sanji's Ifrit is better than it
I don't think Sanji will have CoC, let alone it is not the standard of the strong
I can also say that Sanji didn't go all out. Did you see the hell memory of the state of Ifrit?
Not sure he can increase temperature if he learns Ryou but is a possibility.

Ryou is nt the standard of what? Sanji's Ifrit is better than what? Sanji has to show ryou techniques so we can measure it.

CoC IS the standard of the strong. All Yonko had it (not sure about BB but WB had it), Roger had it, Oden had it and the strong people we know that wasn't revealed to be CoC users can be revealed in near future.

Sanji fainted, he went all out. If he didn't used Hell's Memories with Ifrit than it probably wasn't his strongest move. I found that sequence way better than just one move. Similar to Luffy's Gatling Gun arsenal. Too bad Zoro doesn't have something similar.
Post automatically merged:

I know that but 99% of this forum believes Ryou is different from Armament Haki that's why I specified what I'm calling Ryou.

And BM dream is not to have a familiy, that is just her weapon/tool. Her dream is to be Pirate Queen and having a country with all species of the world.

I would be embarrassed to keep using a volume cover as some sort of hint that Lanjino has conqueror's haki :kobeha:
Lanjino was not on the chapter used to name the volume, the cover is a piece of a 3 parts spread, the other volumes names also don't match the cover, the characters have to be placed somewhere but keep entertaining us. :kobeha: