Break Week Why the Sanji downplay is stupid and pathetic!!!

Yes there is, because CoC is a sign of monstrous strength/potential. So unless you expect Usopp to surpass Sanji at some point of the story, you can’t expect him to have CoC without all members of the Monster Trio having it.

I’m not ignoring your posts, mate, it’s just that it doesn’t counter my point at all. Actually it does the exact opposite.
what do you mean you said CoC is related to strength thats why Usopp wont get it but when I brought <Canonic evidence that there thousands of CoC users meaning it relates to personality not strength you simply ignored it

CoC is about imposing your will, it was theorized before that Coby had it. Not about being the strongests. If that was the case that don chinjao wouldnt soo weak compared to characters that didnt show any sign of it as of yet, like Law and Zoro.

Its not something that instantly makes you strong just because you have it, also having it and mastering it are complete diferent things, just because ussop has CoO dosent mean he is as good using it as Luffy is, he just awakened that shit.
Don Chinjao is simply past his prime, he wouldn’t have been called Garp’s rival if he was so weak in his prime (not that he was Garp level, of course).

CoC is about willpower but it’s also about strength, those two notions go together in regard to CoC. It doesn’t instantly make you strong, yes, but it means you’re destined to reach a monstrous strength at some point of your life.

Don Chinjao is simply past his prime, he wouldn’t have been called Garp’s rival if he was so weak in his prime (not that he was Garp level, of course).

CoC is about willpower but it’s also about strength, those two notions go together in regard to CoC. It doesn’t instantly make you strong, yes, but it means you’re destined to reach a monstrous strength at some point of your life.
he wasnt called garps rival though

what do you mean you said CoC is related to strength thats why Usopp wont get it but when I brought <Canonic evidence that there thousands of CoC users meaning it relates to personality not strength you simply ignored it
Chinjao never implied CoC was a trait possessed by weak individuals so I’m not sure where you’re going with this.

Also, I never said Usop won’t get it. That was never the point.

he wasnt called garps rival though
I’m pretty sure he was.

You are telling me with all this he doesn't have the potential of CoC but Usopp does cuz he lied?

And there much more examples than this
putting you on ignore
Chinjao never implied CoC was a trait possessed by weak individuals so I’m not sure where you’re going with this.

Also, I never said Usop won’t get it. That was never the point.

I’m pretty sure he was.
yes he did because he said thousamds had it you think there thousands of YC lvl chaaracters orr vet lvl
no he wasnt

Again with this response lol
What's whitebeard ambition again?
Post automatically merged:

WHY? :milaugh:
to have a family and he fought for that ambition foing to war against the WG for 1 son
both of them willingly leaving the crew imo is why i dont think they have ccc on top of that as well, shows when their back is against the wall they threw it away and took the easy way out
Usopp didnt take the easy way he found the merry as an embodiment of himself and his position on the crew nothing to do with sanjis case