Break Week Why there are many people say that they have quitted reading OP for years but ............

It's werid seeing someone make weekly One Piece / Oda trash threads yet still he/she spams spoiler waiting room thread like an average fan
He’s even changing his story. He said before that he stopped reading chapters in 2019 but now he’s saying it’s 2014. I bet he still reads but says he doesn’t just go get a reaction from people
ZKK agenda failed, Zoro 1 shotting King with shi shi son son and going back onto the rooftop failed and now all that is left is to blame Oda for ruining Zoro

People start whining on a daily basis too when reality goes the wrong way from their expectation. Not a big of a deal if you asked me tbh.

Or they simply just want to troll some people with the shit.

Of course shit could be annoying for some, but I honestly won't be bothered over something like this , just let them say what they want to say

You just try to get a reaction out of people, why do you partake and spam posts in discussions if you really dropped it

It's dumb. No other way to look at it.
Except I'm here to break some time :cheers:

I use my brain power for things that truly matter in life, which is not dumb

And I don't need any reactions from people, where did this stupid foolish idea even come from? Dumb people