Speculations Why WG would go after Vegapunk?

So, last chapter we see CP0 state they plan on killing Dr. Vegapunk, but why would they do that to their most useful ally?

Lucci states that it might have to do with "Lulusia Incident"

After seeing today's chapter, my mind immediately thought that what we speculated was Uranus that destroyed Lulusia, actually did a "hologram attack"
Since it's the first we saw this weapon, it might be the first time that WG is using it. It also might have been given to WG by Vegapunk.

To go after that man it needs a very significant excuse.

What are your thoughts, why you believe they go after him?

Before I thought it was due to Kaido's df but with Lucci hinting the Lulusia incident then @Salah WG might have a point, maybe he build that weapon for the WG. Or maybe the WG had Uranus but they couldn't activate it, Vegapunk activated the Ancient Weapon for them.

And now want to kill him.
I never believed it was Uranus tbh
During Wano, I made Conclusion that there are Three Ancient Weapons and Three New Ones

Ancient Pluton was created by Sora (Who is from God's Valley) and hidden in Wano. Vegapunk is New Sora and he built New Pluton (Its a Flying Warship and the same goes for Wano, Pluton will lift entire Wano, so those two Rocks are like Big Nails to hold it)

Ancient Poseidon was a Mermaid who died in a certain Incident (I believe Joy Boys Apology is for New Poseidon, not Old One). And this New Poseidon is Shirahoshi

Ancient Uranus had a Copy (Two existed at same time), the Copy is Inherited by Dragon and the Original is in possession of Elbaf God (Who I strongly speculate will attack Egghead Island)

Imu used Vegapunk's Pluton to destroy Lulusia and I won't be surprised if Seraphim are it's Crew. So now they need to get rid of Vega cuz he is only one who can Disable it or create a Counter/Copy

As for why is Imu's Power hinted to be related to this Pluton is because he can control Ships!! Just like Going Merry was able to move on its own to save SHs, Imu can make Ships do the same, that's because he controls Klabautermann or to be precise the Evil Sinister Version of it

These Evil Spirits are also the ones who exist inside Devil Fruits, which means Imu = King of Sea Devils and Collector of Ships and Controller of Devil Fruits Users. Because he ate a Mythical Zoan

How this Devil came to exist? It's simple, Evil Klabautermann only appears when the Ship's Crew are Doomed! Which Ship? Earth itself!

The world itself is like a Crew and the disaster that happened during Void Century (Storm) gave birth to Sea Devil and thats how WG started and are led by Imu!

This also explains how Devil Fruits are created, it's when Islands/Kingdoms are destroyed, a Devil Fruit manifest, it's literally like Philosophers Stone from FMAB, and this is why they have those Swirling Patterns, cuz they have same Energy as the Universe (Oda literally said this in SBS)

And that's how Nika DF was created, it's the Good Klabauterman created from Void Century which manifested inside a Devil Fruit, it's like Luffy is literally carrying Void Century Legacy and Imu is his Dark Opposite (Freedom vs Control)

It's also possible that Shinigami Zoro saw was Manifestation of Onigashima Spirit (Whose Crew were Doomed, Beast Pirates), it's basically opposite of Usopp Scene in Skypiea (Franky explained it to him, so now I expect Vegapunk to explain what Zoro saw)

Oda also confirmed that Vegapunk will explain DFs in SBS, and Lulusia Kingdom Destruction was perfect Start for this Arc, because when Vega is explaining DFs, we will see the Birth of a DF from Lulusia Kingdom (Dunno where). It will be similar scene to when Smiley died and Caesar was explaining stuff

This is but the tip of the Analysis I made regarding all Mysteries, I hope to release it soon but trust me, every single Mystery is connected and it's Mind Blowing, I promise u that

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I explained it almost everywhere at this point.

It's just a part of the "Great Cleansing".

Or to put it simply, Vegapunk is too knowledgeable at this point and if someone other than WG themselves gets around his tech, they might turn the tides in their favor.

So, last chapter we see CP0 state they plan on killing Dr. Vegapunk, but why would they do that to their most useful ally?

Lucci states that it might have to do with "Lulusia Incident"

After seeing today's chapter, my mind immediately thought that what we speculated was Uranus that destroyed Lulusia, actually did a "hologram attack"
Since it's the first we saw this weapon, it might be the first time that WG is using it. It also might have been given to WG by Vegapunk.

To go after that man it needs a very significant excuse.

What are your thoughts, why you believe they go after him?
because GODA subvert expecations :finally::finally::finally:
write logical plot :gonope:
write random ass bullshit to surprise reader :goyea:

I used to joke that Lulusia was destroyed by a flying Kizaru. But now it makes sense. Not Kizaru himself, but a weapon made by Vegapunk based on Kizaru's fruit.
Post automatically merged:

Funny, but he's too weak to kill Nika the prophet anyway. And last time he tried to kidnap Nico Robin, he mopped the floor with the whole CP...