Break Week Why Yonkofans hate the Admirals and viceversa?

Yonkotards
claim for 4 years Sabo 2 vs 1 the admirals
claim that RA bums wounded Fujitora

flashback actually happens
admirals said to be heavily restrained several times
sabo didn't do shit
ra bums best feat is cutting a logia arm which is a pre-ts robin on aokiji level feat before escaping
fujitora literally helped the RA
fujitora bandages come from a scuffle with another admiral when helping the RA

somehow yonkotards still act like Oda didn't completely shatter their delusions
you wonder why I don't like these dishonest people?

Yonkotards
claim for 4 years Sabo 2 vs 1 the admirals
claim that RA bums wounded Fujitora

flashback actually happens
admirals said to be heavily restrained several times
sabo didn't do shit
ra bums best feat is cutting a logia arm which is a pre-ts robin on aokiji level feat before escaping
fujitora literally helped the RA
fujitora bandages come from a scuffle with another admiral when helping the RA

somehow yonkotards still act like Oda didn't completely shatter their delusions
you wonder why I don't like these dishonest people?
I'm a Yonko tard and never peddled thus bs
It's obvious from the design Sabo is mid fodder

I don't think yonko fans generally dislike admirals, it's just that it's quite difficult to not come across as a hater when you're talking to delusional people who think Akainu is on the same level as Big Mom.

Other than their fanbase, they are fine as characters. Kizaru/Garp rank higher on my list of favourite characters than all the yonko, although Shanks is catching up after the cuckbull incident of 2022.

I don't think yonko fans generally dislike admirals, it's just that it's quite difficult to not come across as a hater when you're talking to delusional people who think Akainu is on the same level as Big Mom.

Other than their fanbase, they are fine as characters. Kizaru/Garp rank higher on my list of favourite characters than all the yonko, although Shanks is catching up after the cuckbull incident of 2022.
I agree, Akainu is so much above Big Meme it's not even funny

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I've been around for a long time. Yonkou fans are the plague of this community. Almost every decade old popular shit take comes from that fandom.

1 Yonkou >2/3 Admirals
Admirals ~ YC1
Shanks > Mihawk
MF WB > Akainu
YC3 > 99% of Warlords

etc.

These aren't just one offs or outlier takes, these are/were very popular takes at some point of this series, manga just keeps shitting on all of these takes, and now they are at rock bottom after Wano absolutely undressed the Yonkou as just run of the mill top tiers not god tier untouchable deities. Infact I'd argue Wano did more to hurt the Yonkou portrayal than anything when you look at Big Mom and then Buggy was the cherry on top. So their only option these days is to troll, I don't mind them as much anymore I just ignore them since I realize the manga is already doing its job in shutting them up.

Back in the day they had the luxury of the series not being deep enough so they could perpetuate these retarded takes. Those days are long gone, almost every week they get embarrassed.

Last edited:
Yea honestly thats dumb. Cause its not even a debate at this point that Admirals are clear.

I like Yonko, especially Red Hair Snitch and Big Meme (hopefully she manages to get her revenge on JInbei in the future, what a legendary rivalry).

Cause its not even a debate at this point that Admirals are clear.
CAP

--Prime WB , Eos BB and Golden boy shanks are clear of admirals and most other top tiers bar old gen and Imu/gorosei.

--Kaido also has immense hype and portrayal , feats and only akainu has a chance of being above him.

--Only BM is in negative.