Future Events Why ZKK is more and more evident

First yes it's still about Zoro and Kaido, but you can leave if you're not happy and cry

In this chapter we learn enormous things which show that Zoro will still have a big role to play in this arc. the first, no one has seen Zoro's prowess which is not logical because we have seen that Oda really wants to make his Zoro / Ryuma parallel since the beginning of the arc (Zoro who uses the same technique as Ryuma against a dragon, Zoro who appropriates the title of "king")

The other big point is that the drugs haven't had any effect on him yet and seeing how Oda teases him it's not something he could off-screen, Oda intends to give again a big role to Zoro :cheers:

There are also Zoro's lyrics in Zou which make me think that ZKK is just a matter of time. Zoro says he intends to round up all the samurai and at no time in this arc Zoro did it, impossible that Oda gives him this sentence so as not to exploit it in the end.

Lots of little things are still going in our
direction. Zoro "opened" the act by killing someone and he will close it by killing someone again, Zoro has not yet forged his blade in black, Kaido must absolutely die, it's the theme of the character ( luffy does not kill) :endthis:

Are you ready for the ZKK GREATNESS guys ? :finally:

How is it not evident on logic and current devts ??
it is up to OP and folks who claim that its is as blatant as every to provide that logic as burden of proof innt?

i just think the only zkk possible is zoro just ending an already defeated kaido..and i don't see the value in that.

anything beyond that is ruining Luffy's fight and trying to spar with Kaido in his condition.. or even if Kaido gets one shot by zoro he isn't gonna get acknowledged by him as a monster swordsman which he already isn't.

Last edited:
Great.

Now list out all the evidence against ZKK
The evidence against ZKK exists, but isn't the evidence in favor of ZKK also by itself evidence against the other scenarios? :quest:

There are obviously many possible outcomes and ZKK is only one of them. It's simply a theory after all, and it won't be that long before we discover who was right all along. I did hear it never ends well for Zoro haters.

On a side note, Zoro fans in general get so much hate simply for believing in a theory. I don't understand why there are so many anti-ZKK posts on this forum, this never happens when a theory concerns other characters. Zoro fans get shit on constantly for no reason, it's really sad to see, why is it so wrong for them to believe in something Oda clearly left so many hints about?

Last edited:
The evidence against ZKK exists, but isn't the evidence in favor of ZKK also by itself evidence against the other scenarios? :quest:
Congratulations, you understand the basics of evidential support.

There are obviously many possible outcomes and ZKK is only one of them. It's simply a theory after all, and it won't be that long before we discover who was right all along. I did hear it never ends well for Zoro haters.

On a side note, Zoro fans in general get so much hate simply for believing in a theory. I don't understand why there are so many anti-ZKK posts on this forum, this never happens when a theory concerns other characters. Zoro fans get shit on constantly for no reason, it's really sad to see, why is it so wrong for them to believe in something Oda clearly left so many hints about?
Zoro killing Kaido would break the story like Arya killing the Night King in Game of Thrones.

Congratulations, you understand the basics of evidential support.
I only wanted to make sure you understood it as well. Like i said, there are multiple possible outcomes, and if you want to think that Luffy is beating Kaido alone that's completely fair. He is the MC after all and that's usually how it goes. I personally believe in ZKK, but it won't be the end of the world if it doesn't happen.

Zoro killing Kaido would break the story like Arya killing the Night King in Game of Thrones.
That's only your opinion.