Speculations Why Zoro & Killer don’t belong

Can you please tell me what you think zoro will do ?

he fought enel but got crushed then changed to that guy that I don’t know his name... same pattern should happen but with smoothie
Zoro will kill Kaido.

Zoro cut Kaido.
Zoro split apart Prometheus.
Killer took away Napoleon.
Killer soundwaved Kaido.
Zoro protected the other Supernova.

Where are you?
I need you to acknowledge and collect all of your Ls before you are discarded into the void.

Zoro will kill Kaido.

Zoro cut Kaido.
Zoro split apart Prometheus.
Killer took away Napoleon.
Killer soundwaved Kaido.
Zoro protected the other Supernova.

Where are you?
I need you to acknowledge and collect all of your Ls before you are discarded into the void.
You think I am that pathetic ? I never give up because I know I am the boss and I am confident with my rational thinking

no Ls. Keep dreaming

all things they did was thrown to trash can when they admitted themselves the chapter before that they are hopeless and that their attacks just don’t do nothing

zoro was sacrificing his own life only to give everyone one just 1 second so they could dodge

I am still the boss and I am not giving up. Like big mom is bleach for her haters I will be bleach to you fanboys

You think I am that pathetic ? I never give up because I know I am the boss and I am confident with my rational thinking

no Ls. Keep dreaming

all things they did was thrown to trash can when they admitted themselves the chapter before that they are hopeless and that their attacks just don’t do nothing

zoro was sacrificing his own life only to give everyone one just 1 second so they could dodge

I am still the boss and I am not giving up. Like big mom is bleach for her haters I will be bleach to you fanboys
All I heard was disorganized and incoherent rambling of a child on his edge after throwing his temper tantrum.
It seems very clear the reason why you like Big Mom and her laughable and pathetic crew.
You too are a baby just as her.

This is not how you take your Ls :suresure: