Speculations Why Zoro Will Become a Woman

Will Zoro get genderbent into a woman?

• Yes, Zoro will become a woman

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Aw hell nah

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We need this. Chapter after chapter, Oda seems to be proving Kuina right and that's awful. Kuina was too weak-willed to try, and she was also CoCless, but Zoro can do it. That poor girl committed suicide because of her father's words.
The next WSS has to be a woman

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
sanji fans man...
Don't even start with me, I'm the last person on this site that still believes in ZKK.

God I need to get rid of this fucking Sanji tag, I can't post anything about Sanji without people think I'm dick riding this man.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...stronger-than-zoro-and-sanji-post-raid.29297/

I was one of the only people who called Jinbei being on Zoro and Sanji's level, and got mocked for it.

I BELIEVED SANJI WAS WEAKER THAN JINBEI BEFORE THE BOUNTIES DROPPED, I AM NOT A SANJI STAN!!!! FUCK THIS SANJI TAG GOD DAMN IT.

Post automatically merged:

Don't even start with me, I'm the last person on this site that still believes in ZKK.

God I need to get rid of this fucking Sanji tag, I can't post anything about Sanji without people think I'm dick riding this man.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...stronger-than-zoro-and-sanji-post-raid.29297/

I was one of the only people who called Jinbei being on Zoro and Sanji's level, and got mocked for it.

I BELIEVED SANJI WAS WEAKER THAN JINBEI BEFORE THE BOUNTIES DROPPED, I AM NOT A SANJI STAN!!!! FUCK THIS SANJI TAG GOD DAMN IT.
You are not alone

Rock that Soul!!!
Tashigi was also turned into a man, rather sus.
This way both Kuina and Zoro fulfill their vision, a woman holding the WSS title.
10/10 thread highly possible, a liberal western agenda fueled plot twist.
That's a great point about Tashigi. And she was weak as hell in Smoker's body, too...

I think Kiku might fit into this, too. If Oda keeps turning random characters like Bepo into women for gags, but won't use these Fruits to turn actually trans characters into women, I will question what the fuck the point of the Hormone Fruit was in the first place.

If Oda gave Bepo boobs he can give Kiku a vagina.

One Piece theories hurt my sanity.
Post automatically merged:

This is one of the best original theories I have seen in a long while
Thanks! I hope Oda is going somewhere with Zoro and Sanji's rivalry, it's been built up so much. Same with Kuina/Tashigi.

Part of me thinks Sanji doesn't believe Zoro respects women, because Zoro is blunt with women, just like he is with men. If Sanji finds out about Kuina, I think it would change a lot.

Last edited:

Rock that Soul!!!
If a non CoC user was able to break free using Haki. Then the CoC user who has much more will Power than Law will be able to do it too and maybe even outright not affecting him.
I agree. My point is that Zoro will CHOOSE to defeat Doc Q as a woman. Zoro idolized Kuina, and promised to have his name reach the heavens as the World's Greatest Swordsman in her honor.

Zoro could easily break out of Doc Q's gender-bending disease. Doc Q acting like women are weak will set Zoro off, because of Kuina, and Zoro will choose to beat him, as a woman, to show that women swordsmen aren't lesser.

Rock that Soul!!!
oda's greed will make it impossible for him to resist 'gender-swapping' the entire damn cast - not just the boring ass mosshead - because all those 'female-looking' figurines will make some seriously profitable merch.
Hahaha, I never considered that, it's totally possible.

In the next two years, we'll probably see a bunch of child-Straw-Hat and genderbent-Straw-Hat figurines.

Oda knows how to market to the Japanese...