Questions & Mysteries Why...

Lmao because the point isn't to just believe any idea that sounds ridiculous. There aren't nearly enough convincing pieces in the story placed by Oda for us to believe Brook would just randomly appear as the grim reaper, if there were we'd have predicted it a long time ago. Comparing the two theories just tells me you don't think ZKK holds any genuine weight. It does. I don't believe zoro kills kaido because it sounds cool or it's the most crazy idea; I believe it because Oda went out of his way to set it up.

Lmao because the point isn't to just believe any idea that sounds ridiculous. There aren't nearly enough convincing pieces in the story placed by Oda for us to believe Brook would just randomly appear as the grim reaper, if there were we'd have predicted it a long time ago. Comparing the two theories just tells me you don't think ZKK holds any genuine weight. It does. I don't believe zoro kills kaido because it sounds cool or it's the most crazy idea; I believe it because Oda went out of his way to set it up.
Yeah. ZKK makes no sense. Oda didn't set it up. Zoro fans set it up. Brook be the grim reaper makes more sense. Zoro is hallucinating and thought that the brook is the grim reaper.
Post automatically merged:

These have no relation to one another? ZKK is a guarantee, this being Brook makes little to no sense
Yeah. In your headcanon makes sense

Yeah. ZKK makes no sense. Oda didn't set it up. Zoro fans set it up. Brook be the grim reaper makes more sense. Zoro is hallucinating and thought that the brook is the grim reaper.

If you could give any decent evidence that Brook is the grim reaper or ZKK makes no sense you might seem less ignorant

ZKK was literally confirmed when King used the dragon attack. Oda is aware of the parallel and will make it come true.

ZKK was literally confirmed when King used the dragon attack. Oda is aware of the parallel and will make it come true.
Yeah. King attack is the only dragon Zoro will slayer in wano.

WHAT WAS EDITED BY A MODERATOR? ??????
Probably because I offended Zoro fans. But I was right tho. This ZKK shit is dumb

Last edited:
i can't with yhis clown.

so brook left a tired robin behind knowing the cp0 is after her just to troll zoro? and how did even brook knew zoros exact location?
:seriously::nicagesmile:

also ZKK is a theory that have enough hints and foreshadowing from the author.
Oda could totally troll Zoro with Brook hahahaha...it's more probable than Oda kill someone. We are talking about OP after all.