Will Admiral Fans Jump Ship To Gorosei?

Jump Ship?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lee: “we would NEVER make a Zoro hate club”

Reality: I and several other admiral fans have made or contributed to a Zoro hate club

Lee: “we would NEVER wank the Gorosei to stupid levels”

Me and Wiwi in the Saturn fan club:
:joker:
I have to stop speaking on behalf of Admiral fans. Lol

I am Sakazuki trying to keep you guys under control and y’all are Fujitora/Ryokugyu defying orders and doing whatever tf y’all want. Lol

Wait you guys think that prime Garp was weaker than the current Admirals???
:risitexcla:
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung seems to think so because his hate boner for Garp reverted his mind to that of a 12 year old playground warrior
Post automatically merged:

We have no confirmation when some of the admirals got their Devil Fruits. Kuzan did use his during the Ohara flashback, but the others are mysteries iirc
The guy I quoted made it look as if Garp would be handed a df because of his supposed weakness, which is bs

It doesn't matter when the admirals got their dfs, each of them has one so had Garp agreed to becoming an admiral, he would have gotten a df regardless

Yeah, after 800+ years of dominating the Pirate world i think that's alright.
After 800+ years of dominating and enslaving the whole world it's about time a REAL god kicks their asses:lusnipe:

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung seems to think so because his hate boner for Garp reverted his mind to that of a 12 year old playground warrior

The guy I quoted made it look as if Garp would be handed a df because of his supposed weakness, which is bs

It doesn't matter when the admirals got their dfs, each of them has one so had Garp agreed to becoming an admiral, he would have gotten a df regardless

After 800+ years of dominating and enslaving the whole world it's about time a REAL god kicks their asses:lusnipe:
its so easy making them turn on one another with their headcanons

Zoro brotherhood would never

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung you hate Garp? Why?