Will Baam at the end surpass enryu or he will be relative to zahard and FHs?

Worst

Custom title
He'll def become stronger than Enryu perhaps will even reach the axis status but that will probably be at the very very end....though it's still crazy to consider that we're getting to the stage of the FHs yet Enryu is still too broken to make an actual appearance

Can't wait to see him in action

He'll def become stronger than Enryu perhaps will even reach the axis status but that will probably be at the very very end....though it's still crazy to consider that we're getting to the stage of the FHs yet Enryu is still too broken to make an actual appearance

Can't wait to see him in action
IIRC siu mentioned in one of his blog post that enryu will become more relevant in later parts of TOG probably post zahard defeat. Hedon can be next villain after zahard and he is also searching for enryu.

Yeah, I don't want him to be too OP, but I think he needs to be powerful enough to defeat Zahard on his own, I think that would be a great payoff for the whole Zahard-Baam plot that the author has been building from the beginning.

I'm gonna go against the grain and say it might not happen depending on where SIU chooses to end the story

If it ends right after Zahard's defeat then he won't surpass him

Enryu was able to defeat an Administrator singlehandedly

It's been confirmed by SIU that even Zahard couldn't defeat one so the gap between Enryu and Z must be fairly large

I have a hard time believing Baam will grow to the point where he can stomp Zahard during the final fight

I just don't see that happening

There is hedon who can be villain baam have to beat post zahard's defeat. Plus after zahard's defeat , there are more floors to climb with arguably harder challenges.

Headon isn't a villain or evil mastermind, he's just the tower's strongest administrator, there's no bad blood between him and Baam or any tower residents.

And there are no floors after Zahard to beat with harder challenges, the last floor is something that's been beaten and locked by Zahard.

There's no way a floor challenge would be harder to beat than the King of every floor in the tower.

Baam was made to be the new king, that's literally what Enryu prophesied when he entered the tower and brought the thorn made to kill Zahard, that's all he's gonna do.

Where are you getting this info from? Zahard only locked passage to 135th floor. He didn't conquered it.

Recently we see headon manipulation enkidu. Nothing states TOG ends post zahard defeat.

Yeah, it states he reached the last floor and locked it after he became king, an authority he couldn't possibly have gained if he hadn't cleared the tower.

Zahard and the FH are stated to have finished the tower climb and gained immortality from the administrators.

He locked it so no one else gets to clear the tower and have the right to possibly escape it, also he didn't just lock it, he hid it too and that's why they call it the hidden floor

Urek is the only person we know that's the exception as he got too strong too early and just abandoned climbing the tower because challenges didn't exist.

And Baams destiny states that TOG ends after he defeats Zahard to become the new king, you keep forgetting his role is to become king and not a messenger of God/Axis.

Yeah, it states he reached the last floor and locked it after he became king, an authority he couldn't possibly have gained if he hadn't cleared the tower.

Zahard and the FH are stated to have finished the tower climb and gained immortality from the administrators.

He locked it so no one else gets to clear the tower and have the right to possibly escape it, also he didn't just lock it, he hid it too and that's why they call it the hidden floor

Urek is the only person we know that's the exception as he got too strong too early and just abandoned climbing the tower because challenges didn't exist.

And Baams destiny states that TOG ends after he defeats Zahard to become the new king, you keep forgetting his role is to become king and not a messenger of God/Axis.
I don't think it is ever stated that zahard and FH cleared the tower and only that they stopped the passage after 134th floor.

Hence ameuz wants to leave and climb again. She also complained hence that if FH didn't want to climb , that's fine but why to close it for others who want to climb further.

I don't think it is ever stated that zahard and FH cleared the tower and only that they stopped the passage after 134th floor.

Hence ameuz wants to leave and climb again. She also complained hence that if FH didn't want to climb , that's fine but why to close it for others who want to climb further.

Really?:saitahu:

Either way, expecting some stronger than Zahard opponent at the 134th floor would be nonsensical both narrative wise and scaling wise, it's most likely just the way to get out of the tower as hinted.

Zahard is the reason Baam was born, he's born to defeat him as prophesied and become the new king of the tower.

Baam isn't a destiny breaker type character, SIU is making sure he's following his role pretty tightly and always hammers it down every arc when we're reminded what Baams purpose is.

That would depend on the purpose of the Tower and who's meant to be the final antagonist.

I feel like it's a pretty safe bet he's surpassing Zahard and the Family Heads. He's way too stacked to cap at that level:

- Descendant of two Irregulars (Arlene and V).
- Is an Irregular himself.
- Has two Administrator fragments within him that might grow as the story progresses.
- The Thorn, which is an absurdly OP item that grants insanely high Shinsu control, stats amplification, spatial manipulation, and more we don't know.
- The Sun, which is a complete unknown that has the Blue Thryssa scared shitless.

And many more things. I honestly think Zahard won't be the final antagonist. Whatever lies beyond the 134th Floor will probably be (an Admin like Headon might be IMO).

So I'd say him reaching Enryu within the Tower is not impossible. If the Tower is meant to create an Axis or greater being once completed, then one could see Axis level or above for Baam once the Tower is completed (but not before that).

That would depend on the purpose of the Tower and who's meant to be the final antagonist.

I feel like it's a pretty safe bet he's surpassing Zahard and the Family Heads. He's way too stacked to cap at that level:

- Has two Administrator fragments within him that might grow as the story progresses.
- The Thorn, which is an absurdly OP item that grants insanely high Shinsu control, stats amplification, spatial manipulation, and more we don't know.
- The Sun, which is a complete unknown that has the Blue Thryssa scared shitless.

And many more things. I honestly think Zahard won't be the final antagonist. Whatever lies beyond the 134th Floor will probably be (an Admin like Headon might be IMO).

So I'd say him reaching Enryu within the Tower is not impossible. If the Tower is meant to create an Axis or greater being once completed, then one could see Axis level or above for Baam once the Tower is completed (but not before that).

Have you seen the latest chapter for the northern blade.

Jesus H Christ it was a one sided beatdown.

Either way on topic I still can't see Baam reaching Admin level or surpassing it EOS.

SIU isn't looking to be a "the protagonist must be the strongest in the verse at the end" type writer.

Basically what will be ceiling of baam's strength at the end?
I think it should be higher than enryu given baam is the MC.
It is absolutely possible that Baam will end up being an axis, meaning he will be stronger than Enryu.
However, I think SIU won't be able to finish the story if he will go for this. I think it will take 20 or 30 years to tell the whole story. Maybe if he drastically increase the pacing... Then we have chances to witness something like this.

Yeah. Very well said. I won't be surprised if headon had a role in creating enmity between FHs and V/arlen and maybe even manipulating zahard.