Questions & Mysteries Will Big Mom go down in this arc ?

Will Big Mom go down this arc ?

• Total voters
Both. She’s over as a threat this arc, but can still carry on as the friendly Olin in the future.
That's a good take.
But one thing I need to mention is that any confrontation between Big Mom and Luffy after Onigashima holds no tension nor would be something cool to see, we have been seeing her fighting style for 200+ chapters, her character, her crew is just oversaturated at this point and I am pretty sure Oda realizes it.

I hope the man has still some weapon left in store.
if we took the anime as a foreshadowing for big mom's spinning attack, then we can take film stampede as a foreshadowing of kid having CoA hardening.
hardening and his brute strength should be enough against big mom.

also if he happened to have already mastered basic CoC before wano , it's possible that he might bloom to CoC infusion just like luffy.

if we took the anime as a foreshadowing for big mom's spinning attack, then we can take film stampede as a foreshadowing of kid having CoA hardening.
hardening and his brute strength should be enough against big mom.

also if he happened to have already mastered basic CoC before wano , it's possible that he might bloom to CoC infusion just like luffy.
I wonder if he ever coated his arm so far? 🤔 I would be surprised if he didn't personally.

I wonder if he ever coated his arm so far? 🤔 I would be surprised if he didn't personally.
ha doesn't know coating.
the concept behind CoC infusion is simple, it's just that is a very rare ability.
i believe CoC infusion is different than coating, CoC infusion works like CoA hardening, while coating covers the outside based on the concept of haki flow, that's how yamato can use it withou knowing the concept of flow, and also why ragnaraku made physical contact with luffy, same as the attack that hit kinemon.