Questions & Mysteries Will Big Mom go down in this arc ?

Will Big Mom go down this arc ?

• Total voters
I hope she will return. Best Yonko Pirate Crew and best Yonko character so far. Also, this is Oda. He left some plot points open that will be addressed in the future (three-eyed tribe, Loki, Mother Caramel and underworld, etc.)

We know Mother Caramel had ties to CP0 and the underworld, so it makes sense to dive deeper into the CP0-underworld-schemes with BM together. Since Shanks is rumored to be king of the underworld, he will probably play a huge role as well.

I just hope there is a twist behind her backstory. Like Mother Caramels soul taking over Big Moms body or something related to her DF. "Big Caramel Mom" would make an interesting villain, but that's just wishful thinking.

S

stealthblack

The main antagonist on elbaf will be shanks, so I doubt it hard that BM will play a role there. And she won't go down in wano either. She will just return to her territory.
When? We saw shanks Islanda when mihawk visited him. No Adam tree, no giants

Imagine if Oda made Big Mom so dirty she got defeated by just Kidd and Law unless he made them that powerful all of a sudden out of PIS since they never underwent something like the Udon training or Enma one.

I am going to go ahead and say yes. A lot of people expect her to face Luffy in Elbaf but I dont see her making it there.
The reasons are the following
Half her main crewmates have been defeated already. Katakuri and Cracker got beaten while Perospero is on his way to go down. By the end of the arc if she survives, her crew will look like a joke compared to the Straw Hat pirates. In my opinion, Kidd will match Luffy's king's haki feats and finish the job with Law's help.
Its time for the new generation to live up to the hype, and for Oda to put Kidd on the map as Luffy's rival. So thats the second reason, I think she will go down.I believe the big mom pirates will appear just on time to witness her death by Kidd's hands.
The third reason is that Oda doesnt seem to put Luffy fight female villains that often. Yes we did have Alvida, and a skirmish with Ulti, but Luffy has never fought a woman as the final boss of a saga.

So in my opinion its over for her within the next 30 chapters, I dont see her as super important for the Elbaf arc.
She will go down this arc.

She should just go down against Kid/Law.
Luffy doesnt have to get all the yonko ffs.
As for the Elbaf fiasco, idk, we've had enough of Big Meme. Let Kid get his glory too. (Knowing Oda, i dont have my hopes high though)

I would love to find out more about Killer's last words.

To me that doesn't necessarily implicate that Kidd and Law will defeat her, perhaps just that they can keep fighting.

Remember guys that Luffy vs Big Mom does bear such vast portrayal piled up throughout the years..

A Road Poneglyph will be found on Elbaf apparently. The last one either. So perhaps it might be possible that Oda won't render that arc rather trivial if you know what I mean....

Luffy vs Big Mom, if it ever happens, will NEVER be more important than Kid and Law vs Big Mom

The big mom x kaido alliance has been hyped up as a greater threat than the roger pirates. It is downright impossible for Big Mom to ever be more important, at least as an antagonist, than she is now.