Questions & Mysteries Will Big Mom unleash her Awakening ability??

Will Big Mom unleash her awakening ability?

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
> In the last chapter, we saw Uestass Kid & Trafalgar Law attacks Big Mom together and Kid use his "Assign" + "Punk Clash" to attack Big Mom.

> Since so many weapons, rubble, etc near Big Mom. Is that means she might use her awakening ability to make all of the surrounding things become a Homies?
> And thats mean our boy Uestass Kid CoC might be shown against Big Mom, Kid vs Big mom CoC :steef:

@playa4321 @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Paperchampion23 @Jaguark101 @Buusatan94 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Jew D. Boy @RayanOO @Natalija etc

> Since so many weapons, rubble, etc near Big Mom. Is that means she might use her awakening ability to make all of the surrounding things become a Homies?
If Oda wants Big Mom to get out of the rubble right now, then sure.
If not, then they'll leave Big Mom where she is and Oda will stall her.

> And thats mean our boy Uestass Kid CoC might be shown against Big Mom, Kid vs Big mom CoC :steef:
I dunno how you jump from the previous sentence to this one.
Huge leap, imo

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If Big Mom gets pressured and hurt, I think so.

My own headcanon is that Big Mom will reabsorb parts of her soul to regain a youthful body, making her all around stronger but less versatile. So even if she doesn't go down in Wano, Linlin will have to depart to replace Hera, Prometheus and Napoleon.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
If Oda wants Big Mom to get out of the rubble right now, then sure.
If not, then they'll leave Big Mom where she is and Oda will stall her.

I dunno how you jump from the previous sentence to this one.
Huge leap, imo
Bunch of homies will be taken out by Kid CoC

In all honesty BM doesn’t seem in need of awakening lol. She is too powerful already! I would prefer if BM doesn’t posses this power so it can be easier on Law & Kid tho even if she does Oda will find a way to further power them up so they can win.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I seriously hope Big Mom will awaken, it doesn't seem she accomplished so at the moment. Anything would be fine as long as it proved convincing enough.

For her to not poses awakening would be weird and unlikely, she has the fruit since child, also at time been surrounded by big shots. She get all the need to at least know about / likely poses this power with those long experiences she has had.

And now I think it's perfect time to showing it (Wano is likely to be her end-villian-career). Also this Law Kid, Memes fight seems to has awakening as the theme. Dunno how it might work though.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I would absolutely love if she was able to create dozens, hundreds of homies at the same time. That kinda looks too powerful though.

Kid awakening is a joke. Oda made his Magneto the worst character of One Piece. This was just ridiculous as Law's fucking stones at rooftop.

BM awakening will crush Kid and Law.

Kid awakening is a joke. Oda made his Magneto the worst character of One Piece. This was just ridiculous as Law's fucking stones at rooftop.

BM awakening will crush Kid and Law.
What assign did is it made big mom herself magnetic. In all likelihood, there is no counter to this ability once its been activated. After all, big mom can't just de-activate her magnetism. The only way to remove it is to KO kid. Which might not be too difficult for big mom, if not for the mountain of metal wrapped around her body.
Post automatically merged:

people say that Kid and Law are going to get folded in 1031, but I feel like because of Kid's awakening, big mom might actually spend much of the chapter getting her ass beat. She's slow enough as it is and with the metal weighing her down, she won't be landing any attacks and Kid and Law will probably get a lot of free hits in.

What assign did is it made big mom herself magnetic. In all likelihood, there is no counter to this ability once its been activated. After all, big mom can't just de-activate her magnetism. The only way to remove it is to KO kid. Which might not be too difficult for big mom, if not for the mountain of metal wrapped around her body.
Post automatically merged:

people say that Kid and Law are going to get folded in 1031, but I feel like because of Kid's awakening, big mom might actually spend much of the chapter getting her ass beat. She's slow enough as it is and with the metal weighing her down, she won't be landing any attacks and Kid and Law will probably get a lot of free hits in.
Sounds to me this is head cannon. What makes you believe that BM will stay like that until Kid gets K.O? He isn't Sugar. Usually people who are suppose to be physically strong don't get such ridiculous power like Sugar. Imagine Doflamingo or Kaido with Sugar's power.
I don't think BM will be getting all metal for long. Soon as Kid exhausted from using his ability it will stop.