Questions & Mysteries Will Chu?

The most biggest and currently Strongest State of Kingdom posses a thousand or Millions of General with GG level.

But who is the biggest General in his army?

Chu had a group of 6GGs title? Like Qin's Six or Zhao's Four Dragon?

Karin is the biggest in Chu? Or we will have a bigger and most powerfull General? When Koyoku says that Tou in Chu's ranks could be considered a normal General, was for Hype? Or Overestimated?

Kouen is the Number 1 of Chu right now.

Renpa is second. Karin 3rd.

Not sure if Chu will have their own group of special generals like Qin's 6, Zhao's 3 and Wei's 7 but it would be cool to have it.

Imagine something like "Chu's Top 5 Ravaging Tigers".:steef:
What you think aboout what Koyoku says about Tou? Him underestimates Tou or is actually true? Since Tou conquered Han easy!

Kouen is the Number 1 of Chu right now.

Renpa is second. Karin 3rd.

Not sure if Chu will have their own group of special generals like Qin's 6, Zhao's 3 and Wei's 7 but it would be cool to have it.

Imagine something like "Chu's Top 5 Ravaging Tigers".:steef:
Yeah, Kouen is hype asf.

Renpa will be slaughtered by our boy Shin.

Karin will the mastermind of Chu? Like riboku and Ousen for Qin?
Post automatically merged:

Probably both.

Chu is known for their arrogance and huge ego, but Chu's military system is more stricter than other states.
So in chu arc we will have.

Kouen vs ???.
Shouheikun vs Moubu.
Ousen vs Karin?.
Shin GG level vs Renpa?

Renpa will be slaughtered by our boy Shin.
If I remember correctly, Renpa died due to old age, he never got defeated by anyone prior to his death.

But Hara doesn't always follow history. He had Kanki died by Riboku even though Kanki survives and retreat to Yan in different source.

So I could see Renpa getting defeated by Shin EOS.
Karin will the mastermind of Chu? Like riboku and Ousen for Qin?
Maybe.

Her intelligence is probably on par with Kouen, if not better.
So in chu arc we will have.

Kouen vs ???.
Shouheikun vs Moubu.
Ousen vs Karin?.
Shin GG level vs Renpa?
From historical facts, I think Kouen was fighting Shin and Mouten, but Kouen defeats both of them. Then Kouen and Shouheikun both got defeated by Ousen and Moubu. Not sure where Karin was during the war.

If I remember correctly, Renpa died due to old age, he never got defeated by anyone prior to his death.

But Hara doesn't always follow history. He had Kanki died by Riboku even though Kanki survives and retreat to Yan in different source.

So I could see Renpa getting defeated by Shin EOS.

Maybe.

Her intelligence is probably on par with Kouen, if not better.

From historical facts, I think Kouen was fighting Shin and Mouten, but Kouen defeats both of them. Then Kouen and Shouheikun both got defeated by Ousen and Moubu. Not sure where Karin was during the war.
Man, Moubu is powerfull, but him defeats someone who had a Intelect of Riboku level and the strenght of Moubu is too far bad of plot for me, Moubu will have assist of someone with top tier Intellect, maybe Mouten or Ouhon?