Current Events Will Coby finally get a W?....Who saves Garp?

It was a good story line, we got to meet the Seraphim and bb's Bounty...And then we got to know the members of bb's crew and their abilities and the powers of an old legend
My problem starts here, why Oda and Garp always support coby and call him the future of Marine...I hate coby, but at least I hope he does at least one small feat..Look at aokiji, he's a monster who at a young age could at least match Garp in boxing without haki...I don't expect Coby to use coc...if he can save Garp and escape, that's enough...Anyway, I think this is coby's last chance. Kobe's masterpiece and characterization is so bad that it makes me feel sorry for him even though I hate him a lot.
Since coby cannot be trusted and it seems that Oda used him to write this storyline, I want to think about other options.
1_bb
He can get the most out of the true Marine champion and even enter into a deal with Cross Guild
2_fuji
He is the best option, he is in line with Garp's last words and he can cut Pizaro's hand from a distance
3_sengoku and tsuru
They have set out to save an old friend
4_tashigi & smoker
Their performance in Punk Hazard was not good, it's time to make up for it
5_aokiji
I liked Aokiji's change of perspective and personality, and I hope he goes deeper into the darkness...But I can't rule out the possibility that he might just capture coby and save the others..However, I hope this does not happen
6_Unpredictable person
Since we're facing the Marineford parallel, someone might come here like Shanks saved Coby.
Shanks and Dragon are both interesting options for me, but one of them is in elbaf and the other is listening to Sabo...So I am waiting for someone else

what is your opinion?

My friend insists that BigMom is coming to Hachinosu
I don't think BigMom will play a big role anymore, but it is possible that Kata will interfere in the war...We know that Oda always gets ideas from movies..In Red he teams up with Shanks to save his sister and here he teams up with Marine
Of course, the only reason why I didn't include Kata in the list might be because Pudding was captured on bb or Lafitte ship.:zorothink:

Coby is probably the worst written character in all of One Piece but gets let off by his fans for nostalgia reasons seeing as he was there from the start.

All his feats are off screened and when they're hyped up we don't care because we didn't see it.

Everytime he makes a decision it almost always ends up being the wrong one for the faction he's meant to be helping.

He's had nothing but L's the entire series

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Urouge will save Garp, kill the Fraudbeard Pirates, then kill garp and co and then claim his spot as Emperor of the Sea

GODfy will wifi diff everyone on hachinosu from egghead after mastering advanced VOAT....

Jokes apart: It'll either be Aokiji saving the ship or a shockwave from another hero of the past, The Buddha Sengoku. He and Garp were ready to face Blackbeard to save MF then and now its the continuum.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I'm here to spread the word of Perona once more for three reasons

She hates the Blackbeard pirates
Koby helped her retrieve Moria deeper in the jail
She is still on the island

Her negative ghosts would be able to stop Pizarro in his tracks with potential follow-up down below with Moria. They would be able to give them the opening they need.
:endthis:

I'm here to spread the word of Perona once more for three reasons

She hates the Blackbeard pirates
Koby helped her retrieve Moria deeper in the jail
She is still on the island

Her negative ghosts would be able to stop Pizarro in his tracks with potential follow-up down below with Moria. They would be able to give them the opening they need.
:endthis:
I mentioned Moria and Perona many times in the spoiler thread, how could I forget her:parkcry:
:parkcry::parkcry: