Speculations Will EoS Sanji beat a Gorosei?

?

• Total voters
The Gorosei are a weird bunch, as a group the strawhat fight, there's always rule about who fights who, and Luffy takes the ruler and so on.

But if that fight happen at the final war, which should e a giant battlefield, it's hard to say whether Sanjinwoul be fighting then

But I say yes, Oda don't go too far away from his formula

Maybe Ancient tech will give the allies and SH a weapon/buff that can counter Gorosei/Imu immortality and by that maybe he'll beat Mars or Saturn.

We have Dragon, Sabo, maybe Law, Kid (if they return) those are still the ppl that will have a role in EOS, who knows Sanji has a tough competition to shine brighter than these ppl.

I wouldn’t rule it out, but I also wouldn’t be surprised if the Gorosei don’t end up being major SH opponents in the future.

Let’s not forget how rare it is for Oda to give the Straw Hats full and dedicated 1v1’s. Besides Luffy, Zoro seems to be the only one who gets a genuine 1v1 every arc. I don’t mean this facetiously, it’s just what has typically happened.

We can be pretty damn certain that the SHP will fight the Blackbeard Pirates, the group who has been built up as their main foils since alllllll the way back in Jaya.

I really would not count on Sanji beating Blackbeard’s #3 and a Gorosei in *comparatively* quick succession. However, given that it’s endgame and we might be getting full on battle royals and gauntlets, I guess I can see it.

I do find it weird that Oda is revealing so many things about the Gorosei right now if they’re not meant to be major antagonists until later though.