Speculations Will EoS Sanji beat a Gorosei?

?

• Total voters
You need your little 🤡 group to tell you what you want to hear?
Oda is going to make the chef stronger than Kaido and Shanks and beat people that have Yonko Godffy running for his life because...and all of this is going to happen in a few days/weeks, from 0 to hero! :risiup:
The Gorosei are for people stronger than Roger.
Ask @Albino 👑 @SkySanji and @Shiroyru if they're ok with Goofy's cook surpassing Kaido and Shanks with nothing but vibes and side by side panel scaling. :kobeha:

Leechji making up their own feats
You love to see this :kobeha:
Blud had 5 chapters to recover franky bonney and the others did the rest of the job
while he was on the floor :shame:
Did you not see the panel Venus ran away from them and Sanji already up ? must be though making up shit to cope :suresure:

Did you not see the panel Venus ran away from them and Sanji already up ? must be though making up shit to cope :suresure:
wasn't Sanji on the ground for 3 chapters while Bonney, Franky and the giants fought Ethan?
I mean even Brook and Chopper have way better feats against Jay than Sanji, heck even pre skip Urouge has better feats against Kizaru than Sanji

you Lanji Lovers need to calm your tits

Earlier there was a chance but after Egghead its looking very difficult.

Unless Sanji has some specific regen counter and massive massive AP boost, I don't see him being able to beat a Gorosei EoS.

The Gorosei have more to show so there is a chance but with them being shown as haki monsters like Yonkos (BB and Buggy excluded) I find it hard for Sanji to beat one EoS.

One piece partern say to us Luffy will be first qualifier to beat one of fight elder before Imu . So , 2 out of 4 will be defeated by Sanji and Zoro without doubt.
Everyone can talk about strength, power , etc . This is the pattern during 25 years. For example , luffy has been first qualifier to beat one admiral on 1vs1 . I do not have any doubt sanji and zoro will take admirals too . Like katakuri thing .

If Zoro does then Sanji will, wings and rivals after all.
Zoro has defeated and fought with the Cp at Egg Head, did Sanji?
Zoro fought the Yonko in Wano, did Sanji?
Zoro defeated Doflamingo's Ace, did Sanji do it?
Zoro had a run-in with an Admiral in Dressrosa, did Sanji do it?
Zoro had a good confrontation with Kuma in TB, how did Sanji do?

Being the Wings of the Pirate King does not mean being joined at the hip and doing the same things.

Zoro has defeated and fought with the Cp at Egg Head, did Sanji?
Zoro fought the Yonko in Wano, did Sanji?
Zoro defeated Doflamingo's Ace, did Sanji do it?
Zoro had a run-in with an Admiral in Dressrosa, did Sanji do it?
Zoro had a good confrontation with Kuma in TB, how did Sanji do?

Being the Wings of the Pirate King does not mean being joined at the hip and doing the same things.
Most of those aren't arc fights like what Nusjuro will be for Zoro, if Zoro's arc fight is a Gorosei, so will Sanji's, but you're probably one of those who argued Sanji would fight a Tobiroppo while Zoro fights King, so I'm wasting my time discussing this with you.

There's a decent chance he does imo

In the Final War he's fighting one of the God's Knights, an Admiral, or a Gorosei

According to some people ACoC is required to fight them... ok then who would they fight?

Luffy isn't guaranteed to defeat one but I'll make it easier for everyone and just include him

Luffy, Zoro, ?, ?, ?

Most of those aren't arc fights like what Nusjuro will be for Zoro, if Zoro's arc fight is a Gorosei, so will Sanji's, but you're probably one of those who argued Sanji would fight a Tobiroppo while Zoro fights King, so I'm wasting my time discussing this with you.
Ajam

So in Egg Head we shouldn't have seen Sanji fight Kaku?
Or in Dressrosa defeat an Ace?
Or on IG defeat someone with steroids, alone?
Or in SP defeat a Priest alone?

By the way, no, I didn't even think that Zoro would defeat King in Wano, much less that Sanji would fight with a clear Commander. But wasting time is talking to someone to whom you are giving solid arguments and they still think that Zoro and Sanji are joined at the hip.

Take only the final fights, all the fights or even things other than the fights, the conclusion is the same.

And with this I don't mean that Sanji isn't going to defeat a Gorosei, I'm just saying that your argument is stupid and that many times it didn't come true.

Ajam

By the way, no, I didn't even think that Zoro would defeat King in Wano, much less that Sanji would fight with a clear Commander. But wasting time is talking to someone to whom you are giving solid arguments and they still think that Zoro and Sanji are joined at the hip.

Take only the final fights, all the fights or even things other than the fights, the conclusion is the same.

And with this I don't mean that Sanji isn't going to defeat a Gorosei, I'm just saying that your argument is stupid and that many times it didn't come true.
It's an 1100+ chapter manga spread over two and a half decades buddy, of course there will be exceptions, more times than not though Zoro and Sanji each fight a member of the same group, Zoro #2 and Sanji #3, we're talking about what's most likely, and Zoro and Sanji both fighting a Gorosei is that.

Ajam

These were introductory arcs
Every time Luffy's crew fights an enemy organization, Sanji has a solid 1vs1.

Arlong pirates
Baroque Works
CP9
Beast Pirates

The WG is supposed to be Luffy's biggest enemy organization, which has been fighting a battle for 800 years, it is obvious that one of Luffy's wings will have a confrontation against the pillars of the WG organization, this shouldn't even be a discussion

Oda for many years has said : Luffy and Zoro are comparable
Haters : Zoro and Sanji are comparable

:choppawhat: I wonder whose right and whose wrong
The problem happened because Oda made Zoro to have scenes with Sanji (he should have made Zoro to only have scenes with Luffy, or by himself). Think Naruto Sasuke Sakura situation, where Sasuke only have scenes with Naruto, but not Sakura level.

So in order to measure "where" Zoro (powerlevel) is, we have to factor Sanji in too, instead of basing it solely on Luffy.

Then it's common sense/basic logic from there. If Sanji can beat King in Wano, Zoro would fight BM. But because Sanji can only beat Queen, Zoro could only beat King.

So if we lower Sanji more, where he could only beat Page One in Wano, Zoro would get affected and could potentially only fight Queen or Jack. Hence my statement.

you forgot Kid and Killer too. If Shanks would not have interfered, Killer was going to make minced meat out of the walking McDonalds in Shanks’ crew, who also happens to be the peak level Sanji can ever reach.
Face it boys, Sanji will never be as strong as Supernovas (10 year old Bonney is again and again and again shown to be way way way way stronger than him) or Shicibukais. All that ever waits for him is a random okama vice admiral at the end of the day.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

These were introductory arcs
Every time Luffy's crew fights an enemy organization, Sanji has a solid 1vs1.

Arlong pirates
Baroque Works
CP9
Beast Pirates

The WG is supposed to be Luffy's biggest enemy organization, which has been fighting a battle for 800 years, it is obvious that one of Luffy's wings will have a confrontation against the pillars of the WG organization, this shouldn't even be a discussion
Nothing about introductory arcs, they are their own arcs, some tremendously long like Dressrosa or SP and Sanji simply did not fight with a rival similar to Zoro and on many occasions we have seen Zoro fight against higher levels, while Sanji did not or with very poor performance . The facts are the facts. It has happened and it may happen again, or not who knows.

As for the WG, we don't know who will end up as an enemy and who will end up as an ally, so it is normal to have doubts, there will be too many actors in action.

The Gorosei at the moment seems to have CoC and Sanji doesn't, that could make him fight against Kizaru, for example. Quite early combat.

As for the Gorosei, we could have Zoro, who is also a figure destined to surpass even Ryuma, Yamato, Dragon, Sabo?, Shanks?, Boa Hancock? Law? Garp?...

It is likely that the Muguiwarar will not be the ones to defeat the Gorosei, especially since perhaps Sanji and Jimbe can justify themselves, but the rest cannot.

Last edited:
The problem happened because Oda made Zoro to have scenes with Sanji (he should have made Zoro to only have scenes with Luffy, or by himself). Think Naruto Sasuke Sakura situation, where Sasuke only have scenes with Naruto, but not Sakura level.

So in order to measure "where" Zoro (powerlevel) is, we have to factor Sanji in too, instead of basing it solely on Luffy.

Then it's common sense/basic logic from there. If Sanji can beat King in Wano, Zoro would fight BM. But because Sanji can only beat Queen, Zoro could only beat King.

So if we lower Sanji more, where he could only beat Page One in Wano, Zoro would get affected and could potentially only fight Queen or Jack. Hence my statement.
Zoro has more fighting scenes with Luffy done he has with Sanji

You now use that to try and justify a wrong narrative of Sanji being raletive to Zoro when it’s clearly goes against what the author has said and what the manga has shown, heck even the feats they have is a clear indication of the vast gap between them

Your statement is completely wrong and unjustifiable as it contradicts Oda and the feats we have seen in the manga.

The only 1 and true statement that we can use is that Luffy and Zoro are comparable but that doesn’t make sense at this point because of G5, so it’s pretty obvious that in that mode Luffy is above Zoro, but you on the other hand try to push a false narrative about Sanji and Zoro when Oda has said Zoro is stronger and we have feats showing Zoro is well above Sanji but people like you can’t accept that for some reason which for others is clearly driven by delusional agendas but I didn’t expect the same from you, im really disappointed!
Post automatically merged:

There's a decent chance he does imo

In the Final War he's fighting one of the God's Knights, an Admiral, or a Gorosei

According to some people ACoC is required to fight them... ok then who would they fight?

Luffy isn't guaranteed to defeat one but I'll make it easier for everyone and just include him

Luffy, Zoro, ?, ?, ?
Luffy, Zoro, Dragon, Shanks, Kid, Akainu maybe Sabo and Law

Last edited:
It's an 1100+ chapter manga spread over two and a half decades buddy, of course there will be exceptions, more times than not though Zoro and Sanji each fight a member of the same group, Zoro #2 and Sanji #3, we're talking about what's most likely, and Zoro and Sanji both fighting a Gorosei is that.
The point is that in 1100 chapters there are really more differences between Zoro and Sanji than equalities, although some do not want to see it and I'm not just talking about combat, as I already gave you a lot of examples.

And if we learned something in those 1100 chapters, it is that Sanji does not have great performances when it comes to higher levels and at the moment he paints Gorosei with the whole Haki issue. There are also many characters that would potentially make more sense plot-wise to defeat a Gorosei, like Dragon or Sabo, maybe Law because of his D status, even Garp, Yamato, Shanks, Momo...

It is difficult to think that the Muguiwaras take care of them. It could easily be one of those multitude of exceptions where Zoro faces Venus and Sanji faces Kizaru, a highly anticipated fight or some Holy Knight. There are too many actors to be sure of anything.

And literally the only thing that places Sanji in that battle on that invented "equality" with Zoro, which has failed so many times.