Questions & Mysteries Will Hango Fall?

Will it fall?

• Total voters
Since the start i believed Qin was going to take Hango so that the next arcs can be for Kantan and we won't have to repeat this arc again but it will come at great cost to them to the point that it won't feel like a victory. Heki not being able to wait a few more years is also a reason.
Ousen got smashed but is it possible for YTW or Shin etc.. to take Hango or is this a complete Zhao W for you guys?

Last edited:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
β€Ž
Yeah, I think YTW will be the key to turn this fight around for Qin.

Kitari will successfully take over Hango city and rescue Heki and the others, boosting more numbers to the army (not by much but it's still an honest work).

It's stated that Qin has the most casualties among their wars but it doesn't state that they got fully defeated in this war. If YTW can't even beat Bananji, Shunsuiju, Minhaku and Bafuuji then her hype will go down.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Tou will be in Han's territory and after that him will retire, so this isn't possible.

I can see Moubu came and help, but Tou will retire.
Tou will definitely fight in the Wei invasion though

He has pre established beef with Gouhoumei that needs resolution. Same with Kouyoku. Both of them are living past the fall of Han

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I don't think so, Kouyoku will be Shin opponent this was stated since their first encounters.

Koyouku has beefs with Ou Hon,Shin and Tou.
Even if Shin or Ouhon slays Kouyoku there needs to be a Kouyoku vs Tou round 3

Narratively it would make no sense to not have a third fight after Coalition and Juuko

It was even said that Kouyoku would never stop trying to avenge Rinbukun iirc

If YTW can't even beat Bananji, Shunsuiju, Minhaku and Bafuuji then her hype will go down.
YTW is going to get surrounded and pincered by both Seika and Riboku now that Ousen is fleeing. If anything her hype is going to go up if she's able to turn the battle arround in these circumstances. She always face the worst odds and come out the victor , i.e she's the Lord of Death for a reason.

YTW is going to get surrounded and pincered by both Seika and Riboku now that Ousen is fleeing. If anything her hype is going to go up if she's able to turn the battle arround in these circumstances. She always face the worst odds and come out the victor , i.e she's the Lord of Death for a reason.
I'm pretty sure Shibashou is still chasing Ousen right now, so I doubt Shiba would suddenly switch his main task to a different battlefield. Ousen still has HSU and Gyoko Hou backing him up. And besides, YTW's and Ousen's battlefields are separated by mountains. So it would take at least a day just to move to another battlefield.

So if YTW beats Riboku's vassals here in a single day AND taking down Hango on top of that, YTW will have the greatest achievements on this war and will be the one to turn this battle around.

The real question is that, can she defeats them in a single day?