Character Discussion Will Katakuri Be Much Stronger the Next Time We See Him?

How strong will be EoS Katakuri?

• Total voters
He is already in his prime, and dont see he being relevant to the story anymore. Pehaps he will be show again after BM is defeated and he take over as the new captain, but nothing more than this. The most he can get is a cover story.

If that happens it will be in the final war at this point. Everybody is still waiting for the freaking Lucci, Enies lobby arc (around chapter 400), to actually do something on panel. And he is confirmed to come back one way or another. So if Kata will ever do something again on panel that will be in the final war. Then at best I can see him by that point be one of the many helpers who will show up, so current Luffy lvl at best. He will still somewhat be relevant and keep the resemblance of some kind or rivalry with Luffy (a bit like Croco and Luffy in Marineford) yet for sure weaker even because it would be stupid to make him jump from YC1 to yonko in the span of a few weeks/months (even if I can totally see Oda doing it and don't care about logic).

Luffy taught Katakuri that there're people out here who can get stronger as the fight progress & I think kata learn from that & probably would look down on others weaker than him, which is why I think after his lost he will go back in training getting a bit stronger not to much but still a bit

Well even so, there is no reason for katakuri to get stronger. His screentime is over.
This is exactly the reason I made this thread. I personally think that he'll be relevant again in the future, mainly because I feel a sense of rivalry between Luffy and him. His powers are very similar too and I feel like Oda gave him CoC for a reason. I think he'll lead the BMP at some point.