Questions & Mysteries Will Katakuri pursue Blackbeard and be relevant?

With Big Mom dead and Totto Land raided at their most vulnerable by another Yonko the territory is bound to have a huge target on it’s back. This isn’t even too long after Luffy tarnished their reputation which lead to BM dying trying to fix it.

Above all this a member of the Charlotte family has been kidnapped while another was frozen and we know the Big Mom Pirates don’t play about their kin being wronged. The oldest son is also dead so the family must really be writhing rn.

Katakuri’s MO has always been the protection of his family but now he has to step up as both the monarch of Totto Land and the Captain of the pirate crew…

Will Katakuri be forced to stay home and protect the land and majority of his blood from future invaders or will he set sail to rescue Pudding and seek vengeance?

His sister was in relatively good spirits and had faith Mama would save her if she were still alive.

Film Red also depicted Katakuri setting out on his own to save Brulee then teaming up with Shanks. I believe this might be a little hint from Oda regarding his future plans with the character.

Katakuri was purposely distracted by Germa then stalled by Caesar’s gas so he couldn’t confront Kuzan (in which Katakuri would’ve shut down the abduction and solidified himself as being Big Mom’s sucessor when he kills a former admiral, Oven being present guarantees Kuzans loss and its why Oda had him distracted too)
:kata:
IMO Katakuri has everything going for him to show up stronger and as a key player in final saga. He never lost to Luffy in the first place. He’s a fan favorite. His arsenal is as complete as any Yonko having Conquerors Haki that could easily bloom/retcon to be advanced, it’s already colored the same way in some instances.

Unlike Law and Kid, Katakuri understands the importance of Haki so he can play with the big dogs, Shanks could never blitz him, even if Blackbeard took his df power he could still fight but he would never let it happen since he’d see it coming.

C

Cruxroux

Personally I want him out there.
But again oda can't handle too many characters at once as we saw in wano.
There will a lot of inconsistency and off panelling.
Kata won't be getting same treatment as in WCI , so even if he does appear don't expect much.

Katakuri could do a lot of cool stuff but:

1) Oda clowned him with his Kata vs Oven cover.

2) First we need to see at least Doffy and then imo there is a chance to have Kata too.

With Big Mom dead and Totto Land raided at their most vulnerable by another Yonko the territory is bound to have a huge target on it’s back. This isn’t even too long after Luffy tarnished their reputation which lead to BM dying trying to fix it.

Above all this a member of the Charlotte family has been kidnapped while another was frozen and we know the Big Mom Pirates don’t play about their kin being wronged. The oldest son is also dead so the family must really be writhing rn.

Katakuri’s MO has always been the protection of his family but now he has to step up as both the monarch of Totto Land and the Captain of the pirate crew…

Will Katakuri be forced to stay home and protect the land and majority of his blood from future invaders or will he set sail to rescue Pudding and seek vengeance?

His sister was in relatively good spirits and had faith Mama would save her if she were still alive.

Film Red also depicted Katakuri setting out on his own to save Brulee then teaming up with Shanks. I believe this might be a little hint from Oda regarding his future plans with the character.

Katakuri was purposely distracted by Germa then stalled by Caesar’s gas so he couldn’t confront Kuzan (in which Katakuri would’ve shut down the abduction and solidified himself as being Big Mom’s sucessor when he kills a former admiral, Oven being present guarantees Kuzans loss and its why Oda had him distracted too)
:kata:
IMO Katakuri has everything going for him to show up stronger and as a key player in final saga. He never lost to Luffy in the first place. He’s a fan favorite. His arsenal is as complete as any Yonko having Conquerors Haki that could easily bloom/retcon to be advanced, it’s already colored the same way in some instances.

Unlike Law and Kid, Katakuri understands the importance of Haki so he can play with the big dogs, Shanks could never blitz him, even if Blackbeard took his df power he could still fight but he would never let it happen since he’d see it coming.
This guy is jo nodule lol

I more so mean kata Yamato and weevil but yeah hopefully perospero is a part of it too lol
Marco and Perospero’s short lived alliance is resparked… Would be pretty cool given Marco and Big Mom’s discussion, two remnant crews with a lost parental figure now sharing a common enemy

Katakuri is indeed overlooked by many, but he's still a force to reckoned with. The BM Remnants don't seem to be cohesive, but I think that most of them would unite under Katakuri's leadership (especially now that Perospero was mauled in Wano). If they join Cross Guild, they instantly become the most powerful Yonko crew of all time probably. If he goes after Blackbeard they would be defeated though.

However, I feel that he will have a greater role in the final war. I personally think that he'll help Luffy in his battle against the WG (I think that Luffy will defeat BB and -- him or Sanji -- rescue Pudding, thus earning Katakuri's gratitude) by ultimately joining the Grand Fleet.