Powers & Abilities Will Kid and Law show aCoC in Wano Kuni?

aCoC Law and Kid

• Total voters
Kid has CoC for a reason and with the way the story is going pretty much everyone that has/unlocks CoC from this point on will get aCoC coating and that includes Kid

There’s no reason for Oda to reveal Kid has CoC in Wano (the arc where aCoC is fully introduced) just for him to only have the fodder clearing ability

Law will probably never unlock CoC unfortunately. It doesn’t really do much for him

I think if ODa wants Kid to show Adv COC then he should've demonstrated his haki (all forms) a bit better. Kid has literally never used any form of Haki on panels. The BM fight has mostly been about DF abilities. So, while Kid will EVENTUALLY get AdvCOC, I wouldn't be suprised if he doesn't get in in Wano.

I think Kidd

Oda has got to do something with Kidd in order to beat Big Mom outside his devil fruit as well as Law but Law would have known if he had CoC and he doesnt so I dont know what's in store for him but I do think Kidd is in store for AdvCoC

Kidd yes
Law no

There’s a reason Oda put this panel in the beginning of Wano.

Kidd has done nothing with CoC yet and adv CoC was given Zoro and even the likes of Yamato so he will obviously unlock it too in the battle vs Big Mom.

Not to mention Oda coincidentally showed Big Mom use it right before her fight against Kidd started.

N
Kidd yes
Law no

There’s a reason Oda put this panel in the beginning of Wano.

Kidd has done nothing with CoC yet and adv CoC was given Zoro and even the likes of Yamato so he will obviously unlock it too in the battle vs Big Mom.

Not to mention Oda coincidentally showed Big Mom use it right before her fight against Kidd started.
No acoc for midd