Questions & Mysteries Will Kid ever comeback from that violation?

1. No. He died to show us Luffy without plot armor.

2. Yes. But his crew died so he became depressed like Moriah, Crocodile, Bellamy and Squardo. He will become a bitter silver medalist, stagnating and reversing. Perfect shichibukai but unfortunately that doesn't exist anymore.

3. Yes. But his crew died so he joined Blackbeard out of anger. He will be key somehow in Blackbeard killing Shanks.

4. Yes. But his crew died so he joined Blackbeard out of anger. He will fight Law that has joined Luffy in the New God Valley war. 3B vs 3B, both took out Big Mom, both lost to one yonko each.

5. Yes. Kidd pirates will learn like Strawhat Pirates did after Shabaody. They will get a mentor and come back stronger.

1. No. He died to show us Luffy without plot armor.

2. Yes. But his crew died so he became depressed like Moriah, Crocodile, Bellamy and Squardo. He will become a bitter silver medalist, stagnating and reversing. Perfect shichibukai but unfortunately that doesn't exist anymore.

3. Yes. But his crew died so he joined Blackbeard out of anger. He will be key somehow in Blackbeard killing Shanks.

4. Yes. But his crew died so he joined Blackbeard out of anger. He will fight Law that has joined Luffy in the New God Valley war. 3B vs 3B, both took out Big Mom, both lost to one yonko each.

5. Yes. Kidd pirates will learn like Strawhat Pirates did after Shabaody. They will get a mentor and come back stronger.
I like the sound of 2

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
3 characters got violated in this chapter.

Obviously Kidd Killer but also Big Mom.

Never forget Big Mom failed to put Kidd down after multiple freebies and got ignored for a headache. When a chunk of this fandom had been saying replace her with someone with actual top tier AP, this is what that looks like.

It was nice knowing you BM stans, you can call it quits after today as far as the battledome is concerned.