Questions & Mysteries Will Kidd ever stop being taken as hostage?

Will Kidd ever learn how to avoid captivity?

• Total voters

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
why kid is stronger than law? :choppawhat:
Because Law is a support Unit. Like he was in DR, like Yamato will be against Kaido. He has punctual offense, but nothing for a long fight. He has no defense also. He is mainly support.

I always stand the point that the 3 captains are considered as classic rpg characters:

Luffy - Attack Damage
Kid - Tank
Law - Support

which makes law absolutely important in team, but not as strong as the main fighting units.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Because Law is a support Unit. Like he was in DR, like Yamato will be against Kaido. He has punctual offense, but nothing for a long fight. He has no defense also. He is mainly support.

I always stand the point that the 3 captains are considered as classic rpg characters:

Luffy - Attack Damage
Kid - Tank
Law - Support

which makes law absolutely important in team, but not as strong as the main fighting units.
if he is support doesn't mean than Kid could defeat him the only thing than Kid has better than Law it is than he has basic coc (for now zoro has better coc than him). But in general law and kid are similar level (Kid would be better than Law if he used adv coc)

tbf, first time he got beat by the same guy who later one-shotted MC.
Second time, how the hell is he supposed to defend against an attack/ hack he cannot see coming..??

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
if he is support doesn't mean than Kid could defeat him the only thing than Kid has better than Law it is than he has basic coc (for now zoro has better coc than him). But in general law and kid are similar level (Kid would be better than Law if he used adv coc)
Kid would beat Law in long fight. Law has no defense, only single point offense and no durability. While kid is tanking everything coming at him with a smile, while not even covering himself with CoA. Law could try to separate kid, but with his magnetism, he would counter that immediately. So Law would be reduced in his single point offense. But could he crack a defense which can even Tank everything by a Yonko like big mum, without CoA? I doubt.

Roronoa-sama

tbf, first time he got beat by the same guy who later one-shotted MC.
Second time, how the hell is he supposed to defend against an attack/ hack he cannot see coming..??
for his haki law explained than he could use his ability agaisnt kaido and big mom due their haki is so much.
The conclusion it is the difference about kid and hawkins haki aren't very big

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
for his haki law explained than he could use his ability agaisnt kaido and big mom due their haki is so much.
The conclusion it is the difference about kid and hawkins haki aren't very big
Not necessarily. When we would agree that the difference in haki would be important at this point, then we would need to know when Hawkins has taken the doll. Since they haven’t seen since the fight with Kaido, it is most likely done when they build the alliance back then. And kid was a lot weaker back then. Like Luffy was barely Doffy level at this point in story.

Roronoa-sama

Kid would beat Law in long fight. Law has no defense, only single point offense and no durability. While kid is tanking everything coming at him with a smile, while not even covering himself with CoA. Law could try to separate kid, but with his magnetism, he would counter that immediately. So Law would be reduced in his single point offense. But could he crack a defense which can even Tank everything by a Yonko like big mum, without CoA? I doubt.
law could hurt kaido inside so the kid defense wouldn't great problem (kaido haki and his scales are more better than kid haki and his metals). Otherthing Kid could resistive direct attack from killer but afterthat he doesn't demostrated to be tank i mean not the level than zoro who the same Law said how it's possible than he could move after hakai. So i don't see than the Kid resistance are so good than he could dominat law (it's good but not like zoro or kaido).
For me in resistance from SN:
zoro>luffy>>kid>law=>killer
Post automatically merged:

Not necessarily. When we would agree that the difference in haki would be important at this point, then we would need to know when Hawkins has taken the doll. Since they haven’t seen since the fight with Kaido, it is most likely done when they build the alliance back then. And kid was a lot weaker back then. Like Luffy was barely Doffy level at this point in story.
but luffy fought agaisnt two commanders, training and coc awaking while kid after he lost agaisnt kiado he could only have a training (expeculation). Kid before than he lost agaisnt kaido and now aren't more different (for now)

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Like always, only thing coming from a fish is…. Blub.
:pepemy:
Why so mean?? 😭🐠
Post automatically merged:

So you're playing Juan Piece, let me join you
I'll reduce Zoro's "Nothing Happened" to Luffy being an asshole for getting that much hurt against Moria
Your turn :pepapoo:
Don Le Fishe agree, Luffy is a little bitch and Zoro carry him ever since East Blue saga
Captive Midd is still Captive Midd

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
law could hurt kaido inside so the kid defense wouldn't great problem (kaido haki and his scales are more better than kid haki and his metals). Otherthing Kid could resistive direct attack from killer but afterthat he doesn't demostrated to be tank i mean not the level than zoro who the same Law said how it's possible than he could move after hakai. So i don't see than the Kid resistance are so good than he could dominat law (it's good but not like zoro or kaido).
For me in resistance from SN:
zoro>luffy>>kid>law=>killer
Zoro stopped it for a mere second, before getting rescued, which is impressive, but not that feat you want to make out of it. At the same time he nearly died by it, all his bones broken.
Just watch what kid has tanked since then. Direct hits by big mum in the face, while smiling. A Hakai like attack by big mum, no damage and so on. Kid is tanking everything left and right. And he is still not damaged. The only damage he received was through an undefendable attack.

Kid is obviously the best tank in the whole alliance. While Luffy is the best offensive one. Both captains are ahead of Zoro on different points.

Is Luffy the better tank compared to Zoro? Not sure. But Kid is.
Is Kid the better damage dealer compared to Zoro? Not sure, but Luffy is.

That’s why I made my ranking above.

Roronoa-sama

Zoro stopped it for a mere second, before getting rescued, which is impressive, but not that feat you want to make out of it. At the same time he nearly died by it, all his bones broken.
Just watch what kid has tanked since then. Direct hits by big mum in the face, while smiling. A Hakai like attack by big mum, no damage and so on. Kid is tanking everything left and right. And he is still not damaged. The only damage he received was through an undefendable attack.

Kid is obviously the best tank in the whole alliance. While Luffy is the best offensive one. Both captains are ahead of Zoro on different points.

Is Luffy the better tank compared to Zoro? Not sure. But Kid is.
Is Kid the better damage dealer compared to Zoro? Not sure, but Luffy is.

That’s why I made my ranking above.
stop hakai doesn't mean you have good resistance this mean you have great strengh. A great resistance is than zoro with 20 broken bones could fight (that is why Law was surprised).

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
stop hakai doesn't mean you have good resistance this mean you have great strengh. A great resistance is than zoro with 20 broken bones could fight (that is why Law was surprised).
I disagree. It is great durability, but not great resistance: great resistance would mean the bones doesn’t break in the first place.