Speculations Will Law and Kidd get a crew upgrade?

They'll probably get nominally stronger crews, now that they are FAR stronger than the average NW captain.

My guess:
  • Urouge joins Kid
  • Bonney joins Law
They're both kinda like Luffy in that they only want their friends to be on their crews, the difference is that they aren't nearly as good as making friends.

However, this does mean that their crews are far more stable than those of Kaido and Big Mom, who use intimidation to keep people on their side. Its not really a factor now, as their crews are very weak. But most great pirates started off with weak crews. Big Mom's crew when she was the same age as Kid and Law were made up of a bunch of kids. Same with Kaido and king, WB and his gang. The yonko didn't really gain empires until way down the line in their career. Luffy being able to do it as quick as he did is because he's an anomaly.

Kid and Law's crews will eventually be yonko tier imo, just not in the main course of the story. But who's to say what could change in the next 10-20 years. If Kid and Law continue pirating in the new world, their crew will eventually pick up haki, rare weapons, and powerful DFs, slowly but surely making them a yonko tier crew.
Post automatically merged:

I do think that by the end of series, Kid and Law should at least have a few decent fighters. Which is why I think Urouge and Bonney joining would make a lot of sense. Both are slightly important, but are really just throwaway characters, supernova Oda created for the sake of it.

There's no other way for these characters to be important, other than attaching them to more important characters.

Kid has the sole function of being beaten by all the Yonkos, so he doesn't need a crew upgrade. The next to beat him up will be Blackbeard, who will also steal all the RPGs from him.