Future Events Will Law join Sword?

If Garp is like luffy he likely never gave af about his middle name
Looking at how he sees Koby and calls him the irreplaceable protege, it is not a coincidence why he was hellbent wanting to train Luffy as a marine as young age.

He saw the whole thing in God Valley so he most likely knew he’s the chosen one and was hoping to use him to use his powers to take over the Navy through promotions and overthrow the Celestial Dragon.

He probably tried the same with Dragon who probably defected from the admiral position after the Ohara incident and went to form the revolutionary instead.

After the Sword thing came out, i’m almost certain Garb gave up with the marine now. Not to mention, i don’t think he cares about Law being a pirate because of his relationship with Luffy.

Last edited:
Looking at how he sees Koby and calls him the irreplaceable protege, it is not a coincidence why he was hellbent wanting to train Luffy as a marine as young age.

He saw the whole thing in God Valley so he most likely knew he’s the chosen one and was hoping to use him to use his powers to take over the Navy through promotions and overthrow the Celestial Dragon.

He probably tried the same with Dragon who probably defected from the admiral position after the Ohara incident and went to form the revolutionary instead.

After the Sword thing came out, i’m almost certain Garb gave up with the marine now. Not to mention, i don’t think he cares about Law being a pirate because of his relationship with Luffy.
I think you’re giving Garp a lot of credit here. I highly doubt he’s this mastermind looking to take down the CD.

he hates the CD because they’re shitty people, he likes Koby because he has good morals. Garp is a simple man