Questions & Mysteries Will Lucci have ptsd like Kaido had against Oden?

Pucci PTSD?

• Total voters
The wound on his torso left by zoro with one of his weaker attacks is similar in size than that what kaido recieved from Oden.

Will pucci now have nightmares every day about zoro? Will pucci now see zoro in every other swordsman he faces?

That kitty must be so traumatized that even his scars randomly start to hurt as if they are fresh. :steef:

not really

Kaido ptsd was not the scar more than it was the memory as their fight was messed by the old lady

Oden also was a man that he admired even in death, same as WB they were the reason Kaidou wanted a glorious/meaningful death

He had grievous wound but they are still fresh and bloody and he has already left all behind and is trying to save Kaku. I don't think Oda will build some kind of Zoro Lucci rivalry.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Lucci isn't bitch made like Kaidou. Kaidou talks a lot about wanting to die and wanting a good battle, but then hides in Wano the entire time. And when a battle comes to him he either cries about it like when BM was headed up stream, or resorts to a cheapshot and then ties Oden up and shoots him like a coward.

Not a character more scared for their life than Kaidou, Lucci is built different.

Lucci isn't bitch made like Kaidou. Kaidou talks a lot about wanting to die and wanting a good battle, but then hides in Wano the entire time. And when a battle comes to him he either cries about it like when BM was headed up stream, or resorts to a cheapshot and then ties Oden up and shoots him like a coward.

Not a character more scared for their life than Kaidou, Lucci is built different.
How do y'all keep up these personas for months on end? That shit would tire me out quick.

It would be funny but i dont think so, Lucci might not be some top tier character at this point but he's a badass.

Already lost 2 times against Luffy and he's still talking back. If we ever see an interraction between him and Zoro in the future he will be just salty.