General & Others Will Luffy get a 10th Senior Officer?

Wait a minute.

Let's say Egghead is the last arc before Fullalead, that would mean that we need to get the 10th Straw Hat before then right?!

Assuming Aokiji is the 10th, we still need to have one more. I don't see this arc being very long, either.

If Egghead truly is the last arc before then and if the SHPs VS. BBPs is soon, then wouldn't this remove Vivi, Carrot and Yamato from the potential options??

Who could possibly be next? Unless Carrot really is on the ship (probably not) or Vivi returns in this arc or shortly before the next, I can't see any other possibilities.

(And don't say Caribou. I'm not counting him.)

The only other possibility that I can think of is that Oda changed his mind within the past decade or so. It can definitely happen, and there's been quite a few candidates since then. Maybe there'll be more than 10 in the end afterall?
I don't think it was meant to be framed as if Fullalead is really close to Egghead, but somehow I'd doubt Oda would pass up a rounded out 11 Straw Hats vs. 11 Blackbeard Pirates. It might really just depend if Blackbeard is his contact and when he'll end up leaking the info.

Wait a minute.

Let's say Egghead is the last arc before Fullalead, that would mean that we need to get the 10th Straw Hat before then right?!

Assuming Aokiji is the 10th, we still need to have one more to balance it out. I don't see this arc being very long, either.

If Egghead truly is the last arc before then and if the SHPs VS. BBPs is soon, then wouldn't this drop Vivi, Carrot and Yamato from the race?

Who could possibly be next? Unless Carrot really is on the ship (probably not) or Vivi returns in this arc or shortly before the next, I can't see any other possibilities.

(And don't say Caribou. I'm not counting him.)

The only other possibility that I can think of is that Oda changed his mind within the past decade or so. It can definitely happen, and there's been quite a few candidates since then. Maybe there'll be more than 10 in the end afterall?
It’s SMOKER

I think that Smoker is a high chance posibilite, i mean, whats the point of bring Smoker at this point in the plot? He is just here, and have a long time with the crew. He is a Logia User, color theme White, good design, ex-marine, strong personality, decent level of power, have Hakis… and he can leave behind tashigui Captain of G-5, like Jimbe do with the sun pirates.

i am not a native speaker but that won't stop me from bringing you those revelations
I’m not a native speaker but I’m making the effort of learning the highest spoken language properly and everyone engaging in any international platform should do the same. Like I don’t give a fuck what a shithole country you’re from(Mexico or India or whatever) you should speak in a way that makes it clear for everyone else

I’m not a native speaker but I’m making the effort of learning the highest spoken language properly and everyone engaging in any international platform should do the same. Like I don’t give a fuck what a shithole country you’re from(Mexico or India or whatever) you should speak in a way that makes it clear for everyone else
even youtube's speech recognition understands almost everything. you can look at the transcript or the automatically generated subtitles. so it is not about understanding, it is about aesthetics.