Speculations Will Luffy Punch Saturn In The Face? (Charlos-Saobody Paralell)

Problem with this "being old so weak" argument is you are gauging Gorosei on the lines of mortals like WB.

There is evidence that Gorosei lived for centuries so normal norm of getting weaker with age shouldn't be applied on them. It's highly likely that they found way to preserve their strength as well or could be in possesion of some ancient tech to use.

Shs doesn't even know there is someone like Gorosei who are even above Admirals.

Nor VPs expect to have Gorosei come in person.

Perfect moment for oda to take SHs by surprise and raise the stakes further because SHs weren't fazed by GB presence in wano so having kizaru there doesn't raise any stakes for SHs...

But having Gorosei there does
I still think they're gonna get bonney somehow to revert their age and turn them into their strongest selves tbh

I dont think luffy and the strawhats should be afraid of any individual person. Especially after wano and what luffy said to momo. Also I imagine at least robin and jinbe should have an idea of who the gorosei are

Yes, Luffy will try to punch him only for his hand to get turned into dust and erased by Saturn's time acceleration.

A good opportunity to have Luffy finally use a hook hand to give him a more piratish theme.
Only for Luffy to counter it by stretching and compressing time with his Nika Fruit.

That is why the world gov is affarid of the Nika Fruit.