Questions & Mysteries Will Luffy visit Ace's grave on Sphynx Island ?

Do you think that Luffy will visit Ace and Whitebeard on their graves, to pay a last homage, before realizing his dream of becoming the king of the pirates ?

I always thought personally that the next island to visit after Wano would be the Sphinx Island. It's a beautiful island, with its own wildlife. Then maybe it will be Elbaf first, but I think we will go to that island at some point. Why?

There is the grave of Ace and BB. A plot related to Marco, who probably left Wano since the banquet and had to tell Luffy that he was going home (where Ace is buried) and who has to settle his conflict with Weewil (who will have an important role to play in the story according to Oda). This island will allow Marco to reunite the former commanders (Jozu, Vista and company).

No need for 100 chapters. Everything can be settled in 15/20 chapters max.
What do you think about it?

I agree, it seems like a probable scenario to me. Sphinx island is perfect as an intermediate stop between Wano and Elbaf.

Anyway, if I remember correctly, Ace's tomb is not on Sphinx island but somewhere nearby.

I agree, it seems like a probable scenario to me. Sphinx island is perfect as an intermediate stop between Wano and Elbaf.

Anyway, if I remember correctly, Ace's tomb is not on Sphinx island but somewhere nearby.
In chapter 909 Marco says that Ace is buried two steps from where he is. So probably very close to the island.

And completely agree with you, Sphynx island can be a very interesting little arc. Weewil, The former commanders, Ace etc. ...

Do you think that Luffy will visit Ace and Whitebeard on their graves, to pay a last homage, before realizing his dream of becoming the king of the pirates ?

I always thought personally that the next island to visit after Wano would be the Sphinx Island. It's a beautiful island, with its own wildlife. Then maybe it will be Elbaf first, but I think we will go to that island at some point. Why?

There is the grave of Ace and BB. A plot related to Marco, who probably left Wano since the banquet and had to tell Luffy that he was going home (where Ace is buried) and who has to settle his conflict with Weewil (who will have an important role to play in the story according to Oda). This island will allow Marco to reunite the former commanders (Jozu, Vista and company).

No need for 100 chapters. Everything can be settled in 15/20 chapters max.
What do you think about it?
I don't think it will happen yet.Maybe by EOS we get a panel of 40 year old Luffy and Sabo drinking in Ace's graveyard.