Questions & Mysteries WILL MARINES DISPOSE ADMIRALS TO CAPTURE SOMEONE LIKE MIHAWK OR BOA?

IS IT POSSIBLE IF THEY WILL FIGHT WARLORDS?

• Total voters
They are not capturing Mihawk, it would take two admirals to hope to stand a chance. That alone is too much to spend for a man that doesn't even bother causing messes worldwide. Mihawk's bounty should be below a Yonko's despite being stronger than them and that is because he has little influence in the new world and doesn't commit huge crimes daily.

I think it's stupid to even go after the shichibukai in the first place.
Most of them are minding their own business residing on their own islands anyways... so wasting resources against them is not a smart move.
Especially Mihawk who literally has no political power or control at all in the world... why would you go after that guy?
So i hope they are not sending Admirals to capture them cause it's a waste of their time.

Mihawk can't be defeated or captured right now due to the fact that it'll severely dehype the Zoro vs Mihawk clash. Mihawk can't lose before that, be it a 1v1 or even a group fight. Mihawk is yet to have a great feat in the manga and he's thought to be yonko level by a lot of people only due to his portrayal. Him receiving an L or even a close fight this early on will not be great for Zoro's future journey.

This is why I don't think that the navy will be dropping an admiral to catch him as that'll at least be pretty close. They'll probably trust in the SSG but Mihawk will be successful in escaping it. Why I'm saying escape is because a defeat will dehype the SSG even before it's introduced.

I think their biggest miscalculation is sending a platoon of regular soldiers to capture Weevil. Dude is a fuckin beast they should have sent an admiral plus a couple of VAs.
At least the send a buster call size fleet to Boa's island and multiple VAs to Mihawks farm.
Weevil will decimate them.