Speculations Will Mihawk break the 4 billion bounty barrier before his WSS title bout with Zoro?

Will Mihawk's bounty increase to over 4 billion before his endgame fight against Zoro?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not only will he likely not fight Zoro cause he'll probs die helping Shanks against Shiryu but also the answer is "no". His marine threat is already part of his current bounty and he's been talked about in context of cross guild yet no intent to raise his bounty was detectable so it seems to be deemed as accurate regardless of that connection.

If mihawk meant to be Zoro last big fight then Zoro could gain in 4 Bil (Yonkou range)

I doubt about Mihawk gains more later on. Those 3 total bounty has reach 8 Bil, nearly 9 Bil (total of Trio captain bounty). Still don't count Daz, & Buggy crews.

Mihawk bounty is already fit the meaning. It has 59, Kokyu=Cuckoo-> mad person/Marine Hunter

Pirate Hunter who "hunts" Marine Hunter who "hunts" Marines

Not only will he likely not fight Zoro cause he'll probs die helping Shanks against Shiryu but also the answer is "no". His marine threat is already part of his current bounty and he's been talked about in context of cross guild yet no intent to raise his bounty was detectable so it seems to be deemed as accurate regardless of that connection.
Helping Shanks, dying to someone weaker than Shanks while Shanks goes toe to toe with BB, right? :pepecopium:

On topic, it's possible. 3.6 is his starting point now, if he does something big...you never know. :pepehawk:

If mihawk meant to be Zoro last big fight then Zoro could gain in 4 Bil (Yonkou range)

I doubt about Mihawk gains more later on. Those 3 total bounty has reach 8 Bil, nearly 9 Bil (total of Trio captain bounty). Still don't count Daz, & Buggy crews.

Mihawk bounty is already fit the meaning. It has 59, Kokyu=Cuckoo-> mad person/Marine Hunter

Pirate Hunter who "hunts" Marine Hunter who "hunts" Marines
What about Zoro's final bounty?

What about Zoro's final bounty?
At first, i though 3.106m (read in Japanese 3 San- 10 to- 6 Ryu => Santoryu). But i'd wait news later on.
Oda did some kind of troll / push-pull agenda regarding these bounty & Yamato for nakama. 1st news was Mihawk bounty already higher than i though Zoro will have. Next news / will have been said in SBS or editor spill / vivre card clue or anything, then,... who knows...

At first, i though 3.106m (read in Japanese 3 San- 10 to- 6 Ryu => Santoryu). But i'd wait news later on.
Oda did some kind of troll / push-pull agenda regarding these bounty & Yamato for nakama. 1st news was Mihawk bounty already higher than i though Zoro will have. Next news / will have been said in SBS or editor spill / vivre card clue or anything, then,... who knows...
What about things like sword God or King of hell?

What about things like sword God or King of hell?
I'd find it later as we must know what the raw romaji of the used word on the manga chapter..

But hey, we must focus on the thread about Mihawk. The matter is Mihawk being a laid back one. He said around this in chapter (1058)