Future Events Will Nami get her potential romantic interest?

A good lesbian ship would be with Carina,the one from One Piece Gold. By the way i think Oda will troll all the Nami ships and make her have a family with a non-warrior person,some local from Coconut Village. If she instead gets with a important character,it can only be Sanji,he loved her from day 1! But i ship Sanji-Pudding too much though. Its weird because i used to ship Sanji-Nami and Zoro-Tashigi,i used to think they were "endgame ships" from day 1,but then Sanji-Pudding and Zoro-Hiyori happened,and i think those two are very well written couples,so i dont know what to ship anymore lmao

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
A good lesbian ship would be with Carina,the one from One Piece Gold. By the way i think Oda will troll all the Nami ships and make her have a family with a non-warrior person,some local from Coconut Village. If she instead gets with a important character,it can only be Sanji,he loved her from day 1! But i ship Sanji-Pudding too much though. Its weird because i used to ship Sanji-Nami and Zoro-Tashigi,i used to think they were "endgame ships" from day 1,but then Sanji-Pudding and Zoro-Hiyori happened,and i think those two are very well written couples,so i dont know what to ship anymore lmao
Sanji and Caroline.
Zoro x Hiyori,Nami, Robin, Tashigi,Reiju,and Sanji's mom.