Questions & Mysteries Will Oda ever give us a direct answer for Zoro vs Law?

there is a difference between "downplaying" and factual statements , also you don't understand math
Law damage + Kid damage + Bombs damage = BM "defeated" allegedly even toh she clearly stated that's not enough
So how much is Law contribution ?
A+B+C = 10
HOW MUCH IS A ?
YOU DON'T KNOW
Law didn't FACTUALLY defeat anyone , all he got is sneak attacks that didn't beat anyone WOW so impressive
Post automatically merged:

Law can't take a pre AdvCoC Ashura , whereas Zoro can take Shock willie
pretty humorous how you have turned that to a math equation
and pretty embarrassing how you proceed to call your statement factual. this is really an issue of reading comprehension.

To people who need the question answered, even Oda saying: "Law defeats Zoro" will have people questioning what "Law" "Defeats" and "Zoro" means in the sentence. You may as well ask if Oda needs to clarify if Big Mom is stronger than Lucky Roo. It would not cross his mind because the answer is obvious to an infant sucking on its mother's milk.

After all, it is pretty simple scalling by Oda. He places the Yonko (except Buggy for Gag-Reasons) on par, more or less. Also he does with the other positions. Also there is simple no doubt on Yonko >> YC1>YC2> Rest.

Beating an Yonko means >> YC1... Easy as that.
ignoring the fact that it was 2 on 1 and that she perfectly fine before the bombs
Haki over DF confirmed by Kaido
Zoro smokes Law

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

Zoro's not only awakened to his Conquerors Haki, he's also realized the full potential of it - the potential that Garp, Mihawk, the Admirals, Whitebeard all saw in Luffy back in Marineford, the very potential that Doflamingo was talking about in that instance where he placed Luffy over Law. :kayneshrug:
Neither Garp, Mihawk, not whitebeard talked about CoC when they highlighted Luffy. Specially mihawk spoke about his ability to gather Allies. Whitebeard even supported Luffy way before CoC using.

Btw, Kid as CoC too :myman:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Neither Garp, Mihawk, not whitebeard talked about CoC when they highlighted Luffy. Specially mihawk spoke about his ability to gather Allies. Whitebeard even supported Luffy way before CoC using.
Yeah but I'm talking about how everyone from the Admirals, Garp, Whitebeard and Mihawk reacted when Luffy showed CoC to save Ace from being executed.

IIRC, there was even a line regarding how Luffy can one-day become one of the greatest threat to the WG which was said right after he showcase CoC.

Btw, Kid as CoC too :myman:
Having CoC & imbuing attacks with CoC are two different things :myman:

Zoro will get his WSS title ( which nobody in the story seem to give a fuck about apart from Zoro and mihawk) but law will always have better portrayal as he would be fighting stronger opponents.

Zoro's not only awakened to his Conquerors Haki, he's also realized the full potential of it - the potential that Garp, Mihawk, the Admirals, Whitebeard all saw in Luffy back in Marineford, the very potential that Doflamingo was talking about in that instance where he placed Luffy over Law. :kayneshrug:
yamato also has that
I dont see her above law in anyway, now or eos
not as blanket as you make it seem

Zoro will get his WSS title ( which nobody in the story seem to give a fuck about apart from Zoro and mihawk) but law will always have better portrayal as he would be fighting stronger opponents.
and thats a huge problem

yamato also has that
I dont see her above law in anyway, now or eos
not as blanket as you make it seem

and thats a huge problem
I highly doubt Law will defeat someone stronger than Mihawk in 1v1 combat tbh.

I mean what characters are there in the same ballpark as Mihawk that would be suitable opponents for Law? He'd have to beat an admiral by himself to be in the conversation.

He's not fighting Shanks, Blackbeard or Dragon. He's not fighting Akainu. We don't even know if Aokiji or Fujitora will be enemies. He'd probably have to take out Kizaru or Ryokugyu by himself. And if Ryokugyu actually has a black blade that he forged himself, I think that heavily implies that Mihawk is above him.

Otherwise, the Gorosei would have to be even stronger than the admirals & Mihawk. And even then, Law might not take one out by himself. Plus, there's always the chance that Zoro fights one of them too.

Hopefully he fights an Admiral while Zoro fights Mihawk, Law eternal shadow.

I highly doubt Law will defeat someone stronger than Mihawk in 1v1 combat tbh.

I mean what characters are there in the same ballpark as Mihawk that would be suitable opponents for Law? He'd have to beat an admiral by himself to be in the conversation.

He's not fighting Shanks, Blackbeard or Dragon. He's not fighting Akainu. We don't even know if Aokiji or Fujitora will be enemies. He'd probably have to take out Kizaru or Ryokugyu by himself. And if Ryokugyu actually has a black blade that he forged himself, I think that heavily implies that Mihawk is above him.

Otherwise, the Gorosei would have to be even stronger than the admirals & Mihawk. And even then, Law might not take one out by himself. Plus, there's always the chance that Zoro fights one of them too.
in every arc law is in
he has fought someone stronger than zoro's opponent
so if he tags along , that isnt going to stop. I dindt envision law and kidd taking down big mom before wano started so I cant speculate on who or what oda makes them do when he ultimately wants them to continue this rivalry with luffy.

as far as your mihawk- greenbull take , its not like that isnt the conclusion you would jump to just cause he has a sword anyway.
well you can think that, I certainly wont and by the looks of it, I doubt most fans will either. I see what mihawk did with a blackblade as unique , if greenbull has it in addition to likely a mythical zoan ,I would not in anyway assume he is weaker esp when these two havent fought at all. it does the opposite, essentially tells me he has has reached a level comparable to mihawk in swordsmanship in addition to other abilities which mihawk doesn't seem to have .

absolutely nothing guarantees zoro surpasses mihawk but other characters wont. Luffy is well on track to surpass him in strength if he hasnt already( honestly think he has)
and by the looks of it , law is too. next step for him is a top tier 1v1 and that should seal it for me. whether those characters are interested in challenging mihawk for his wss title is the difference here.

We got a direct Answer already. Zoro got advanced CoC only a few from the strongest can use it. Laws Potential is great but NOT on Zoros lvl + Law was called by Oda a Swordsman and Zoro is on his way to become the strongest Swordsman. Zoro was/is/will always be stronger than Law.