General & Others Will OP have more or less deaths in the Final Saga than Naruto or Bleach’s final arcs (Spoilers for both series)

Title

• Total voters
Way less lol

I’m expecting at most, like 3
3 (I’m Assuming these will be at least semi-important characters) deaths would be more with Naruto (Neji maybe Shikaku if you’re stretching only important protagonists who died) and slightly less than bleach (Yamamoto, Unohana, Ukitake, Nemu)

For Reference here all the deaths in the Bleach’s TYBW and Naruto’s 4GNW not including villains
1. Neji

2. Shikaku Nara (Shikamaru’s Dad; died when the Ten-Tails' attacked the Allied Shinobi Forces’ HQ)

3. Inoichi Yamanaka (Ino’s dad; died when the Ten-Tails' attacked the Allied Shinobi Forces’ HQ )

4. Mabui (Background Fodder; died when the Ten-Tails' attacked the Allied Shinobi Forces’ HQ)

5. Kussaku (Background Fodder; died when the Ten-Tails' attacked the Allied Shinobi Forces’ HQ)

Bleach
1. Yamamoto

2. Unohana

3. Sasakibe

4. Nemu

5. Ukitake

6. Taketsuna Gori (Background Fodder; dies in Quincy invasion of the soul society )

7. Riku Togakushi (Background Fodder; dies in Quincy invasion of the soul society )

8. Asuka Katakura (Background Fodder; dies in Quincy invasion of the soul society)

9. Hidotomo Kajumaru (Background fodder; dies in Quincy invasion of the soul society)

So far we have these deaths in final saga:

1. T-bone
2. Saint Mjosgard
3. Shaka
4. Pythagoras
5. Vegapunk

And King Cobra (he died in the reverie but we just saw his death in Egg Head)

During Wano we had 7 deaths (its not final saga, but show how oda is killing more characters)
1. Kaido (not confirmed but likely dead)
2. Big Mom (not confirmed)
3. Orochi
4. Basil Hawkins
5. Izo
6. Ashura Doji
7. Shimotsuki Yasuie

Last edited:
See Wano as to what to expect. That is for known characters .

Having Imu and gura BB as FV, will add up to the fodder. Just imagine a second usage of Whatever Imu used or Pluton if BB ends up taking it under Wano. Multiple islands full of people will be vanished from the planet .

See Wano as to what to expect. That is for known characters .

Having Imu and gura BB as FV, will add up to the fodder. Just imagine a second usage of Whatever Imu used or Pluton if BB ends up taking it under Wano. Multiple islands full of people will be vanished from the planet .
Izo and Ashura’s deaths were horribly executed but still 3 named characters is still a compared to Naruto and Bleach. If we take out fodder Bleach only killed 4 important characters and Naruto only killed 1 (Which was also horribly executed).

Last edited:
Izo and Ashura’s deaths were horribly executed but still 7 named characters is still a compared to Naruto and Bleach. If we take out fodder Bleach only killed 4 important characters and Naruto only killed 1
7?
Considering they mentioned characters only from the "good" side ,who are those in OP?

Yasuie,Ashura and Izo is all I can muster right now.

no, we saw the attack on screen. Just like we saw the nuke going off in Naruto

An offscreen would be like Ace vs Blackbeard, where we don't see most of the battle on screen. It just cuts off when Ace and Blackbeard are clashing
I consider both off screen so I guess agree to disagree