Questions & Mysteries Will Pizzaru get up?

He's literally on his back for 10+ chapters. There's no other character in One Piece who broke this record, not even Katakuri who intentionally gets on his back.
What I mean is that his body is still capable to fight, even if it is just to be turned again in a pizza or worst, but his mind is not because he is terribly conflicted now. Anyway we will have the answer by the end of this arc, if actually the SHs escape and Kizaru just keeps staying down then he is and was down and also a moron (but that would be Oda or even better me for still believing in some quality development in OP).

What I mean is that his body is still capable to fight, even if it is just to be turned again in a pizza or worst, but his mind is not because he is terribly conflicted now. Anyway we will have the answer by the end of this arc, if actually the SHs escape and Kizaru just keeps staying down then he is and was down and also a moron (but that would be Oda or even better me for still believing in some quality development in OP).
Next time Luffy will stick that pizza in the oven and there's definitely no getting back from that. Saturn possibly just died from the punches.