Questions & Mysteries Will Sanji ever land a hit on Crydo?

If his next PU bypasses durability, he'll damage Kaido too, only superficial tho.
Otherwise, no. His AP is not even comparable to Bound Man. At best RS Sanji is as strong as Snake Man physically. Yet Pre-Udon Bound Man couldn't even scratch Kaido. Sanji simply does not have the tools to injure Kaido rn.

He won't fight him. I think Luffy and Zoro are the only strawhats that are gonna fight Kaido this arc

Yamato doesn't count cause she isn't a part of the crew yet
By this logic and the current events, how do you say Sanji’s next event when both Zoro and him finsihed the job against King and Queen? Prepare a banquet for everyone while Zoro go up there and assist Luffy provided that he still can?

I guess it's pretty clear what Oda ia trying to establish here, PK wings are both Zoro and Sanji and it's either both of them joined or not.

WTF? :D

My bad, thanks for the panel, it has been years, my brain failed to remember.

Well then, I vote for Sanji to be one of those who will take Big Mom down this arc or the next. However, it lowers his chances of joining the Kaido fight if he joins Big Mom fight this arc.
No no, you got it wrong. I'm not saying Sanji will take down Big Mom but he make direct contact with Big Mom before :D

Man I wonder why it was only Zoro and Sanji to see Luffy flying up on Momo and these two being called Luffys wings… nah definitely doesn’t mean these two will help Luffy in his biggest fight…
:seriously:
Other SHs are free after their fights.

Queen and King mid diff coming. After that, Sanji and Zoro can join Luffy with other SHs.

All SHs vs Crydo coming.
He will take Yamato as hostage, but invisible Sanji will save her. At that moment, Kaido will see his death, a death that he longed for.