Future Events Will Sanji fight Kaido or not? Bet thread

Vote for one of the three

• Total voters
Chapter 1000 said the ones leading the new gen will take down Kaido, which is an obvious reference to the Worst Gen members which Sanji isn't a part of.

Plus only a few people right now are capable of dealing with the Calamities while the 5 SN fight the Yonko, Drake and Sanji need to stay inside the dome and fight King/Queen.
yesh I’m just saying they will get to the roof eventually to fight kaido and big mom because my guess at that point the 5 will be down
Post automatically merged:

Sanji is the new generation bud. New generation≠worst gen
New Generation=SN[/QUOTE]

lmao your not reading the manga at all

Assuming the 9 Shadows prophecy wasn't in reference to the Scabbards, Sanji has a slight chance of going to the roof. Will he harm either Yonko? Doubtful, but he can still provide some assistance in other ways. Perhaps the 9 Shadows are just the 8 Scabbards and Izo and they brought the dawn by bringing the Straw Hats hear (unlikely in my opinion) or maybe Sanji and a few others will be considered part of the prophecy even though they didn't directly aide in beating Kaido (by beating his Calamities). I'll be content so long as Sanji beats Queen either way.

I'm just saying that if more people (4 more) end up on the roof, chances are Sanji will be part of those who show up. In my opinion, he has a better chance than Appo and Drake but worse chances than Yamato and Hawkins.

That’s not how it will go. Luffy and zoro will be down the straw hats will need to stall. It’s boy gonna end up being straw hats vs kaido they can’t even hurt him
I don't think they won't be able to hurt him at the end of the arc.
Franky's weapons, Nami with Zeus, Sanji with his new DJ and Jinbe should be able to hurt him.
Chopper might have been learning Electro from the minks so it might be able to help too. The same goes for Brook with his ice.
Usopp might focus on preexisting wounds and Robin can't do worse than Kid's suplexes :suresure:
Perfect team :akaman:

J

Jo_Ndule

Oda will use Sanji's invisibility to save Luffy and Zoro (possibly even the other three) when Kaido hands their asses to them, but that's it, I don't see Sanji fighting Kaido especially when he has no ways of damaging him.
Everyone thought Marco's fire won't do a thing now it can hurts Prometheus
Everyone thought Killer and kidd can't hurt kaido without ryuo
Efc...

Except that, I agree that Sanji will save Luffy and Zoro

It's a maybe. Seeing how things are Enies Lobby vibe especially him with female enemy, he will have stronger enemy later. I can see it being actually King since Sanji is going to fly up there and King will get involve. I think it lead to going on the roof and defeating King and then coming in to fight Kaido, but in support situation like Zoro is doing. I still see Luffy vs Kaido as solo or at least Kidd and Law getting involve.

99% of the topics in the forum here is either zoro wanking or sanji hating
The mods like usual are in a deep sleep 😴
The kids are destroying this forum
I never been in toxic website before like this. Is it really that lenient from mods not doing with this?

The new generation now is caribous generation.:myman:

I don't see why people have voted that he will never meet Kaido.
He will be crying in the corner after he sees Kaido's head fall by Zoro. :cheers:[/QUOTE]
Why feel Zoro still be salty though and it be reverse especially like early. Troll hate is really getting dull with you guys at this point :suresure:.

Also lol Zoro beating Kaido? Now headcannons are getting more hilarious.

That’s not how it will go. Luffy and zoro will be down the straw hats will need to stall. It’s boy gonna end up being straw hats vs kaido they can’t even hurt him
I think Zoro will stop fighting Kaido to let Luffy be the one though as he there to support for him too especially we see that as Luffy need to recharge his power.

Last edited:
You candies are really something else.

BM is shitting her pants at Zoro’s attacks, Kaido is dodging them, and Zoro is making him bleed.

That’s better than anything Sanji has ever done so if that’s support, wtf has Sanji been doing since the timeskip?
I am actually fan of Zoro, but not going to go with the lie he will solo Kaido or 'behead him' which is just dumb. Luffy vs Kaido is set thing, you guys got deal with it instead being sensitive.

Seems more like with Enma is concern, not Zoro's abilities. Also everyone been damaging Kaido, not only him. Though it doesn't mean much as we seen with Scabbards even making him bleed doesn't push your 'really hurt him' when they got one-shotted on each of them the next.

I stated Sanji will beat King or maybe Queen first and then go support. He has beaten his share of enemies already. Though I do admit lack on certain aspects when push is on Luffy who gotten more major fights out of everyone else if we being honest. Hope to see more going forward on everyone else as everyone are interesting to see in a fight as well.

I am actually fan of Zoro, but not going to go with the lie he will solo Kaido or 'behead him' which is just dumb. Luffy vs Kaido is set thing, you guys got deal with it instead being sensitive.

Seems more like with Enma is concern, not Zoro's abilities. Also everyone been damaging Kaido, not only him. Though it doesn't mean much as we seen with Scabbards even making him bleed doesn't push your 'really hurt him' when they got one-shotted on each of them the next.

I stated Sanji will beat possible King first and then go support. He has beaten his share of enemies already. Though I do admit lack on certain aspects when push is on Luffy who gotten more major fights out of everyone else if we being honest. Hope to see more going forward on everyone else as everyone are interesting to see in a fight as well.
No one cares. He’s wielding Enma, all those feats are his. You said he’s playing a support role which he isn’t. Stop lying to make yourself feel better about Sanji being pathetic.