Future Events Will Sanji have highest bounty at EOS?

Will Sanji have highest bounty at EOS?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You think though? even if he could potentially be getting a bounty of 1bil+ this arc? If you think Sanji will be below 1bil after this arc then fair enough. However, I don't see how he doesn't if he has a bounty of 1bil+ after Wano.
The only way I can see that happening is if everyone gets huge bounties after Luffy becomes PK. But Sanji’s bounty has been pretty conservative in its increase sans WCI. So I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets a 1.4b bounty this arc and ends the series with 1.9b or there bout.

The only way I can see that happening is if everyone gets huge bounties after Luffy becomes PK. But Sanji’s bounty has been pretty conservative in its increase sans WCI. So I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets a 1.4b bounty this arc and ends the series with 1.9b or there bout.
I didn't really get the bolded bit sorry. Did you mean before WCI? and man, imo it's very unlikely that Sanji gets a meager 500mil increase after the SHs take out the BB Pirates. For one the SHs always get a bigger bounty increase than their previous one (in Sanji's case, 77 -> 100 -> 153). Except Sanji doesn't get a bounty raise at all after Wano, it is very unlikely imo that he doesn't crack 2bil if he has a bounty of 1bil+ after Wano.

Sanji isn't going to crack a billion this arc. The Strawhats aren't going to get Yonko level bounties (current Blackbeard's excepted, given they are also in line for a massive raise) until after Elbaf and meeting Shanks, so they can still go into that arc as the all important underdog. Here it's still an alliance, the Strawhats aren't taking the Yonko on solo. Kid and Law will get massive bounties, Zoro might just crack a billion- 1.02 billion being rather likely, which still doesn't put him above Katakuri, who probably has the lowest YC1 bounty.

EoS, anything around the 2 billion mark would more than likely put him far above his contemporaries and would be perfectly fine for him.

Sanji isn't going to crack a billion this arc. The Strawhats aren't going to get Yonko level bounties (current Blackbeard's excepted, given they are also in line for a massive raise) until after Elbaf and meeting Shanks, so they can still go into that arc as the all important underdog. Here it's still an alliance, the Strawhats aren't taking the Yonko on solo. Kid and Law will get massive bounties, Zoro might just crack a billion- 1.02 billion being rather likely, which still doesn't put him above Katakuri, who probably has the lowest YC1 bounty.

EoS, anything around the 2 billion mark would more than likely put him far above his contemporaries and would be perfectly fine for him.
sh will be yonko level crew not as strong as other yonko crews but recognized as yonko crew by the wg and everyone

i believe we won’t get bounties after elbaf