Will Shigaraki defeat and kill All for One?

Y’all are forgetting about this

As much as I hate this. Horikoshi is trying to set up Shigaraki as someone who isn’t truly evil and just misguided. He will end up being saved by Deku from AFO and they might even fight on the same side. Just watch.

I think people have misunderstood that panel, it doesn't speak of Shigaraki's hability to be saved, is about the huge hero complex that Deku has, he has an almost pathological need to save everyone which makes him the greatest hero but at the same time one with many flaws, Deku himself says that morally Shigaraki has no salvation and he hates him but he still wants to save him from AFO.

I believe that Shiggy will not be saved but he will achieve his own liberation by killing AFO and finding a purpose of his own.

I think people have misunderstood that panel, it doesn't speak of Shigaraki's hability to be saved, is about the huge hero complex that Deku has, he has an almost pathological need to save everyone which makes him the greatest hero but at the same time one with many flaws, Deku himself says that morally Shigaraki has no salvation and he hates him but he still wants to save him from AFO.

I believe that Shiggy will not be saved but he will achieve his own liberation by killing AFO and finding a purpose of his own.
Yeah, I think people threw that moment under the bus.

Like, a huge part of MHA, or at least Deku's character, is him needing to confront the fact he can't save everyone. Not everyone deserves or can be saved, even if they are right in front of him.

Yeah, that moment was about his complex to try and save everyone.

Hit the nail on the head.

It's like Sasuke and Orochimaru situation. I don't think that All for one can win without physical stats. On other hand Shigaraki doesn't have all power (75%) but with his physical stats and if he gain total control over his mind he can beat current AFO. Even weakened All might managed to beat him..
Post automatically merged:

Yeah , so far there is no talk no jutsu in this series . All antagonist were taken out by someone else