Questions & Mysteries Will Teach vs Shanks deliver

Oda loves to subvert expectations, Shanks dying to BB is so predictable at this point that I don’t see it happening. With Shanks’ connection to the WG, I can see him dying to Garling or Imu as more likely by the minute. Shanks vs BB will happen but it will be interrupted.

Shanks will somehow end up fighting the WG in the free-for-all scramble for the One Piece. He’ll get a lot of feats and will be perfect for Imu to eventually use him as a hype tool. This will also add a more personal layer to Luffy vs Imu since we don’t need to do that for BB anymore. Luffy vs BB is already personal as it is.

Oda loves to subvert expectations, Shanks dying to BB is so predictable at this point that I don’t see it happening. With Shanks’ connection to the WG, I can see him dying to Garling or Imu as more likely by the minute. Shanks vs BB will happen but it will be interrupted.

Shanks will somehow end up fighting the WG in the free-for-all scramble for the One Piece. He’ll get a lot of feats and will be perfect for Imu to eventually use him as a hype tool. This will also add a more personal layer to Luffy vs Imu since we don’t need to do that for BB anymore. Luffy vs BB is already personal as it is.
I absolutely think Shanks vs Blackbeard needs to happen at some point but it may not go down as people imagine it. No way the next battle Shanks gets into he's getting killed.
Oda already hinted it's happening soon after Egghead ends

I absolutely think Shanks vs Blackbeard needs to happen at some point but it may not go down as people imagine it. No way the next battle Shanks gets into he's getting killed.
Why do you think Shanks has been getting nothing but the best of feats and wank so far
Feeding a pig for slaughter, he’s been Blackbeard’s victim the moment he was introduced into the story branded by his scar
Even as a kid he had beef with Teach, this is not a matter of preference or agenda

Yonko Shanks told Whitebeard of all people how he was on guard when Teach owned him, and now three devil fruits later people act like he’s going to win with underhanded tactics.. not happening, Blackbeard is the main pirate villain
The lion will fight valiantly, but the hippo will run him through regardless

Why do you think Shanks has been getting nothing but the best of feats and wank so far
Feeding a pig for slaughter, he’s been Blackbeard’s victim the moment he was introduced into the story branded by his scar
Even as a kid he had beef with Teach, this is not a matter of preference or agenda

Yonko Shanks told Whitebeard of all people how he was on guard when Teach owned him, and now three devil fruits later people act like he’s going to win with underhanded tactics.. not happening, Blackbeard is the main pirate villain
Hippos are amazingly fast for their size lol

Blackbeard vs Shanks is happening, 100%. I just don't think the next battle will be 2 chapters of Shanks dominating and then him being killed off-screen. The most anticipated event in any Manga rn. Expect Oda to troll to his utmost best.

He can't do that, it would ruin BB's abilities and take away the tension when he fights Luffy. Why do you think Oden and Kaidou ended the way they did? Kaidou was restricted to attacks he had already used on screen against Luffy, with no permission to use Future Sight (FS), drunken mode, Flame Bagua , or new attacks not even the hybrid form.

But there is a chance, just like Law vs Doffy.

Doffy didn't use everything against Law, so BB might not use everything against Shanks, but it's hard to believe that Shanks doesn't push BB to extreme difficulty.

Blackbeard vs Shanks is happening, 100%. I just don't think the next battle will be 2 chapters of Shanks dominating and then him being killed off-screen. The most anticipated event in any Manga rn. Expect Oda to troll to his utmost best.
Shanks will continue to have many appearances in Elbaf as he did in Egghead, probably meet Luffy and have some form of contest, but there’s nothing wrong with falling to Blackbeard after that, 5-10 chapters dedicated to their clash

There is no Blackbeard vs Shanks, at best it's the entire Blackbeard crew including Aokiji vs Shanks alone because Blackbeard is weak, more likey Shanks dies to someone else entirely like Imu, as BBP vs Shanks has been such a common theory over the last few decades that it's very unlikely to happen.

Shanks dies to someone else entirely like Imu, as BBP vs Shanks has been such a common theory over the last few decades that it's very unlikely to happen.
Somebody gets it, Oda didn’t introduce the Figarland bloodline for it to not involve Shanks at all. It is this connection that will steer him to Imu’s doorstep.

Oda won’t feed Shanks to hype up BB, they should be around equals or close. Only one guy in the world gaps Shanks right now and it is Imu. All those wankfests for Shanks and him jobbing to Imu is the foundation to elevate the final villain’s threat level. BB isn’t the final villain, that idea should be given up.

1)No way Shanks loses to BB by getting OFF-SCREENED
2)BB lost his FV status the moment IM got introduced.So even the "FV beats/kills MCs Idol" falls apart
3)Shanks is not the type to end up as hypetool just for its peer bzw BB is still weaker as Shanks
4)The way Oda handle BB and Shanks is night and day.
5)With the point above,its more likely Shanks get rid of BB

I personaly think that Shanks vs BB will never happen

Build-up means nothing anymore after Oda throw BM vs Luffy out of the window.And that fight "started" at the end of FMI and was at least TWICE said in WCI.And now look at what we got.NOTHING

Somebody gets it, Oda didn’t introduce the Figarland bloodline for it to not involve Shanks at all. It is this connection that will steer him to Imu’s doorstep.

Oda won’t feed Shanks to hype up BB, they should be around equals or close. Only one guy in the world gaps Shanks right now and it is Imu. All those wankfests for Shanks and him jobbing to Imu is the foundation to elevate the final villain’s threat level. BB isn’t the final villain, that idea should be given up.
Yeah he won't give Shanks to Teach cause you're afraid your fav is gonna lose

Shanks vs Teach
Teach vs Luffy

Are the 2 fated battles that is guaranteed to happen
Post automatically merged:

1)No way Shanks loses to BB by getting OFF-SCREENED
2)BB lost his FV status the moment IM got introduced.So even the "FV beats/kills MCs Idol" falls apart
3)Shanks is not the type to end up as hypetool just for its peer bzw BB is still weaker as Shanks
4)The way Oda handle BB and Shanks is night and day.
5)With the point above,its more likely Shanks get rid of BB

I personaly think that Shanks vs BB will never happen

Build-up means nothing anymore after Oda throw BM vs Luffy out of the window.And that fight "started" at the end of FMI and was at least TWICE said in WCI.And now look at what we got.NOTHING
BM isn't Shanks or Teach
This isn't BM vs Luffy.
Shanks and Teach are both side characters.

Teach vs Shanks beef was since their younger days
You just don't want Shanks getting beaten because you want him to be whatever when in fact he's just Ace 3.0

Yeah he won't give Shanks to Teach cause you're afraid your fav is gonna lose

Shanks vs Teach
Teach vs Luffy

Are the 2 fated battles that is guaranteed to happen

BM isn't Shanks or Teach
This isn't BM vs Luffy.
Shanks and Teach are both side characters.

Teach vs Shanks beef was since their younger days
You just don't want Shanks getting beaten because you want him to be whatever when in fact he's just Ace 3.0
Why would I be afraid of Shanks losing to BB?
That just helps my Law agenda if anything, and if it’s done right then it’s a win-win. I’m just stating the likelihood of such an obvious outcome happening is quite low right now with the narrative reasons I listed.

I equally like Shanks and BB too you doofus lol, you couldn’t pick a more neutral perspective than mine.

Expect teach to win using backstabs and trickery. Like a true pirate.
Of course

Shanks fan denying BB vs Shanks cause they know deep down that's a fated battle other than Luffy vs Teach
They know it will happen and Shanks will lose

This is why they've been pushing all these agendas of "battle royale " "Shanks will be the last enemy Luffy faces before facing Imu"