Questions & Mysteries Will that Cover Stories have any importance in the narrative?

Will that Cover Stories have any importance in the narrative? If yes, which one? If not, why?
-

-

-

Feel free to post your thoughts here.

Last edited:
they already have mate.

We saw how Buggy reformed himself and got his crew back to arrive at Logue town.
Saw how Coby and Helmeppo became Garp's studnets.
How Mr.2 and the rest of baroque works male agents wound up in Impel down.
How Hachi met Camie and got his takoyaki stand.

they already have mate.

We saw how Buggy reformed himself and got his crew back to arrive at Logue town.
Saw how Coby and Helmeppo became Garp's studnets.
How Mr.2 and the rest of baroque works male agents wound up in Impel down.
How Hachi met Camie and got his takoyaki stand.
I'm referring to these Cover Stories in specific

the whole cake one probably yes, as i think the germa will eventually be luffy's allies in the final war
other two no idea, i feel if the person crocus was talking to was gonna be important he'd have shown up in wano by now unless he shows up at laugh tale.
enel and the moon army, probably not since oda wants to end the series i doubt we'll get a space arc unless we get a new artist to draw a sequel series like boruto, fairy tail 100 years or dragon ball super.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
No to Enel, yes to the other 2. Enel is done, not nearly popular enough for Oda to stuff into what's remaining in the story, his moon adventures look pretty filler. Enel had no relevance in One Piece world politics to begin with unlike other past villains (Moriah, Doflamingo, Lucci, Crocodile).