General & Others Will the Revolutionaries ever stop jobbing

And I'm saying there's no one in that army thats stronger than Sabo except Dragon. I'm sure Dragon would love to have multiple people stronger than Sabo but he doesn't. The other commanders are strong no doubt, but they dont have Sabo's feats, hype, portrayal, and (most obviously) his title.
karasu, ivankov,morley Lol?
Post automatically merged:

The same Law that fought Fuji and Doffy a prolonged batte without being truly captured ?
yes that law who negged diff kinemon who injured kaido

Let's be honest. Revolutionary performance/portrayal has been absolutely terrible.
  • DRAGON + Co. got ran out by Blackbeard + Goons.
  • Four Revolutionary Commanders had abysmal portrayal in running out Pink beard.
    • Pink beard had a bounty of $52 Million. (mind you Luffy murked Bellamy in One Punch...)
    • The anime spent 5 episodes on that battle. (Ep. 880-885 w/ filler in betw) .
      • God Valley battles won't even get this much time.
    • The manga wasted an entire chapter depicting this battle. (Ch.904 for reference)
  • Sabo had to carry the Fodder Four in the battle against Fujitora and Ryokugyu. And that's why he lost. Not because Sabo is weak, but because the rest are so fucking useless.
  • Whereas here in Onigashima, Luffy can trust on the other four to support him. (At least Law and Zoro as shown by 1001)
  • SABO is captured/tortured or something (And assumption the Fodder Four probably escaped by sacking off Sabo)
If the layout of Dragons Crew is Dragon > Sabo/Kuma > Ivankov > Fodder Four then it's definitely a one track to failure. 20 Years of Oda build up both real time and in One Piece, the Revolutionary Army will lose wtvr they attempt, especially given that Dragon was sweating.

Is it too early to tell? Maybe.
Will Oda drop a set of players comparable to the Calamities/Executives/Sweet Generals/Division Commanders? I think he already did, and the Fodder Four may be all we have. Otherwise, Dragon would have dispatch them to assist in breaking out Sabo instead of sweating like a Gym Rat.

And my biggest fear of Dragon being too weak to fight Im, with Luffy having to step in for that fight may happen.

Oda did bad job of introducing the RA into the manga,the moment they were introduced,they should have larger presence in the manga,because along with the SHs they will topple the WG.So far they are most uninteresting group of all mayor players(SN,marines,yonkou,SB) in OP world.I only care for Kuma's story(one of my fav characters in OP),Dragon's DF(hope its wind logia) and design(he should have been a villain) and that is it.

1. Ivan and Inazuma got captured and put in Impel Down
Debatable.
He was arrested because of fake charges:
https://hot.leanbox.us/manga/One-Piece/0532-013.png
And he implied that he could leave ID at anytime and Morley is probably the one who made the 5.5 lvl, so we don't know all the story behind this event. It's not clear that he got captured because someone stronger came after him or something like that.

2. Kuma became a mindless drone that made the WG stronger
Debatable again.
You don't know all the story behind it, again. And there is the Imu variable.

3. Jabura managed to kill a few Revolutionary officials Pre Timeskip
Coby prets was an official too, so killing that kind of official would be something relevant and impressive, a important loss? It's basically fodder. They should have tons of "officials" but with different weight in the organization.

4. Hack Jobbed to Bartolomeo
That barrier was said to be indestructible, Oden didn't do shit to it, KP didn't do shit to it, etc.
That's jobbing?

5. Sabo Jobbed to Fujitora
No since Fujitora didn't go for the win. Sabo and revos achieved their purpose in DR and he saved Luffy from Fujitora (ofc Fujitora wanted for him to achieve that) and Burguess. How's that jobbing?

6. The Blackbeard Pirates forced them out of their hideout
It seems you didn't put much attention to manga. Revos' main goal and enemy is WG, not pirates. What will be the point of fightning against a Yonko?
It was a wise choice.

7. Sabo and Three other high ranking Revolutionary fighters jobbed to two admirals
First, Dragon and Ivankov's attitude before Sabo and the other three going to Mariejoa to declare war to Celestial Dragons and rescue Kuma was confidence.
Second, Dragon and Ivankov's words after discovering what happened implied that it wasn't possible to happen what happened there, again confidence in their strength despite knowing that Navy would dispatch they strongest fighters to protect the Reverie.
Third, a huge variable called Imu appeared and none of them probably knows about it.
Fourth, again you don't know what exactly happened.

So no, there's no jobbing.