General & Others Will the Revolutionaries ever stop jobbing

1. Ivan and Inazuma got captured and put in Impel Down
2. Kuma became a mindless drone that made the WG stronger
3. Jabura managed to kill a few Revolutionary officials Pre Timeskip
4. Hack Jobbed to Bartolomeo
5. Sabo Jobbed to Fujitora
6. The Blackbeard Pirates forced them out of their hideout
7. Sabo and Three other high ranking Revolutionary fighters jobbed to two admirals
Will the jobbing ever end?

Sabo and Three other high ranking Revolutionary fighters jobbed to two admirals
Not confirmed. My favourite theory is that Cobra was killed by the WG and they were about to kill Vivi when Sabo saved her and went into hiding. WG probably framed Sabo for killing Cobra and kidnapping Vivi. This is the reason Dragon was so shocked and the Alabasta Kingdom was in absolute despair.

Until Dressrosa they were maybe the most hyped group of the Manga, with Dragon seen as one of the top 3 fighter in the manga, not only the most wanted, then they have been loosing every confrontation, downplayed.

The question is: what Oda wants for them, what's the plan?
"our goal are the Celestial Dragon", yep, how can you achieve it if your officials are (probably) nowhere to be found or imprisoned or killed? Maybe, Goda wants them to lose and their purpose will be inherited by Luffy, maybe their role is just to show us Mary Jeoise and Imu and trigger Luffy, inform Luffy, connect them with him and all the history (thanks to Nico Robin).

What I would really want to see is a comeback, in the final war I want the WG to be attacked by them while the Marines will fight the most amazing pirate alliance of all time

Sabo went to Marijoie with 3 Chopper level dude and basically fought 2 admirals by himself. CP0 could have even been involved since Kuma was with a celestial dragons who are protected by CP.
If anything he made the admirals look bad.

Dragon probably left Baltigo because he planned to do so.

Other than that I agree.