Future Events Will the RHP and CG be hypetools or not?

I’ve touched on this before in other posts but haven’t made one specifically focused on this.

I think there are two major possibilities Oda can do with the RHP and CG
  1. Shanks and Buggy eventually ally and try to reach OP together like they promised years ago. Shanks + Buggy is the return of the Roger pirates, much like Kaido + BM was return of the Rocks pirates. Roger pirates 2.0 are luffy’s final obstacle to OP.
  2. Shanks and Mihawk get hype tooled for the final villains. Teach and possibly the CDs destroy them before the SHs can fight them. Luffy surpasses Shanks by beating Teach. Zoro surpasses Mihawk by beating Shiryu or Nusjuro

I don’t really see a third possibility here. What do y’all think?

I do not think mihawk will play any more significant role from now on. He has done his duty being a hype tool before timelapse and by training zoro. Now oda has no need for him. I think he will have the same narrative fate with kidd, not havng a proper destination in story and die suddenly.

Alternative 1 would put Shanks and Mihawk on one crew together making it possible for Luffy and Zoro to take them on at once.

It would also make Shanks and Buggy co captains, and we already know Buggy refused to join Shanks before due to not wanting to be a subordinate. This way they are on equal ground.

The look on Mihawks face would be a treat as well. Not only would he officially serve under Buggy, he would serve under Shanks as well.

The ideal narrative outcome would be for the CG and the red hair to fuse, but Oda ain't doing that after trading buggy for so long.

I don't know Mihawk, but buggy is going to laugh tale and it's obvious

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I t

everyone’s fine with Teach killing Shanks, this is no different tbh
Not the same.
Shanks isn't waiting as top fighter for anyone.
You can surpass Shanks' crew by beating superior crew.

You cant surpass Mihawk by beating people weaker than Mihawk.
You cant prove you can climb the Everest by climbing Mont Blanc.
Doesnt work that way.

Odas tendency to troll increased like by 300% the last 2 years, most shit that happened people didn't predict.
So no idea what will happen with CG, could be various things
Shanks is tied to BB tho